PetSmart today introduced new Disney pet apparel and toys. Characters such as Donald Duck, Tinker Bell, Kermit the Frog, Tigger and, of course, Mickey Mouse will add fun and magic to more than 30 new products available at all PetSmart stores in North America and at www.PetSmart.com.
“Disney characters have a special place in many pet parents’ hearts, and this new PetSmart collection allows them to share the magic of Disney with their pets in a fun and fashionable way,” said Laurie Taylor, PetSmart’s vice president of dog and cat hardgoods.
From bandanas and tees to ropes and squeaky toys, the new assortment of Disney products includes:
- Tinker Bell Flirt Dress: Hot pink trim, black lace and Tinker Bell provide a little fairy magic to a dog’s day.
- Tigger Plush Rope Stick: This durable rope toy will keep up with dogs that have Tigger’s boundless enthusiasm. The large plush head squeaks, and the tongue and ears are great for tugging play.
- Mickey Mouse Point Tee: The “I’m with Goofy” imprint helps dogs point out their goofy pet parents with the help of Mickey Mouse on this fun blue shirt.
- Minnie Mouse Bottle Cruncher: With lots of texture and fun crunching sounds that come from the plastic water bottle hidden inside, this pink and pretty toy will keep dogs busy and happy.
- Kermit the Frog Tee: Of course it’s green! With Kermit’s friendly face, it’s perfect for lounging around the house or for a walk in the park.
To celebrate the introduction of these products, pet parents can enter to win a grand prize of $10,000 in the PetSmart “Pin It to Win It” sweepstakes featuring the Disney products, March 4 through April 1 on PetSmart’s Facebook page. The Facebook photo gallery will showcase nine new Disney products each week and allows fans to pin their favorites directly to their Pinterest accounts. For every three products pinned, contestants have a chance to win one of 15 weekly prizes and are entered into the $10,000 grand prize drawing. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
To view the Disney collection at PetSmart, visit: www.PetSmart.com
- Disney-Inspired Handbags and Accessories by Vera Bradley (chipandco.com)
- Disney VoluntEARS Make a Huge Difference (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Jeff (see all)
- Disney Welcomes Princess Merida into the Disney Princess Royal Court - May 11, 2013
- Disney’s Monstrous Summer Details Released - April 25, 2013
- Disneyland Refurbishment update for May 2013 - April 15, 2013