Starting this Spring you can meet Mickey and Minnie at their very own exploration headquarters at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The all new Adventurers Outpost is a place where explorers come together to share tales from their expeditions around the world. The all new Adventurers Outpost will be located on Discovery Island. One good thing about the new meeting place is that is indoors and air conditioned, does it get any better than that in Florida?
You can still head on over to Camp Minnie Mickey and catch some of your other favorite Disney characters. While you are there I also highly reccomend that you see Festival of the Lion King. That show is worth a trip over the Animal Kingdom all in itself.
So who is up for the new adventure? I know if Mickey and Minne are involved I will be up for it!!
- Quick Service Dining at Disney’s Animal Kingdom… Does it exist? (chipandco.com)
- Wilderness Explorers Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom This Spring (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Sunshine (see all)
- The ‘Frozen’ Fun will Continue at Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post at Hollywood Studios - October 22, 2014
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid will Close for Refurbishment - October 21, 2014
- New Marriott Hotels Coming to Disney’s Flamingo Crossing - October 11, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!