Starting this Spring you can meet Mickey and Minnie at their very own exploration headquarters at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The all new Adventurers Outpost is a place where explorers come together to share tales from their expeditions around the world. The all new Adventurers Outpost will be located on Discovery Island. One good thing about the new meeting place is that is indoors and air conditioned, does it get any better than that in Florida?
You can still head on over to Camp Minnie Mickey and catch some of your other favorite Disney characters. While you are there I also highly reccomend that you see Festival of the Lion King. That show is worth a trip over the Animal Kingdom all in itself.
So who is up for the new adventure? I know if Mickey and Minne are involved I will be up for it!!
- Quick Service Dining at Disney’s Animal Kingdom… Does it exist? (chipandco.com)
- Wilderness Explorers Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom This Spring (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave Makes a Splash with MERCYME Taking the Stage March 12th - March 4, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Offers Free Beer - March 3, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Unveils New Coaster Car: Inspired by Sharks, Engineered for Speed - February 17, 2016