Halloween has definitely arrived at Disney Springs, where guests will find the sights, sounds, and tastes associated with the spooky season throughout Walt Disney World’s downtown shopping district. Here’s just a highlight of the eerily delightful treats waiting for you!
Costumes: Searching for that last-minute Halloween costume? Disney Springs has you covered. You’ll find everything here from superheroes to rebels, pirates to princesses. So where can you find the best selection? Tren-D is a fantastic place for older kids (and the kids at heart) to find the latest Disney-bounding looks. The Dress Shop at Cheery Tree Lane also offers an eclectic range of dresses including “Pirates,” “Cinderella,” Minnie Mouse,” and “Haunted Mansion” themes. Guests with small kids may also want to pay a visit to World of Disney, Super Hero Headquarters, and Star Wars Galactic Outpost for an out-of-this-world array of costumes and accessories.
Photo Locations: Guests looking for that perfect Halloween-inspired selfie or family photo should seek out one of four Halloween themed backdrops you’ll find on the premises. Guests can choose from a giant “Mickey” pumpkin or the “Shopped Til I Dropped” gravestone (pictured). Visitors should also be on the lookout for PhotoPass photographers will be roaming around Disney Springs with Halloween props!
Special Entertainment: Heading to Disney Springs after sundown? Then be sure to visit the Disney Springs promenade for family-friend DJ Dance Parties taking place near Once Upon a Toy. From October 21 – 30th, stilt walkers will even be on hand to add to the fun.
Seasonal Indulgences: For many of us, Disney Springs is all about the food, and during the Halloween Season, the amazing specialities shops, cafes and restaurants do not disappoint. Here’s just a taste of the amazing Halloween-inspired treats you’ll find:
- Pumpkin at Midnight Cocktail with smoked rum and pumpkin liqueur (Paddlefish)
- Caramel Apple, Black Velvet and Pumpkin Cupcakes (Sprinkles Cupcakes)
- Apple Cinnamon Crepes (AristoCrepes) ∙
- Limited-Time Drinks including the “Frankenfrap” (Starbucks)
- Pumpkin Spice Caramel Squares (Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop)
- Southern Tier Pumpking Ale (Dockside Margaritas)
- Halloween-themed treats and specialty apples (Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Co.)
- Dry Ice Spiced Caramel Apple Martini (Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant)
- Chocolate Caramel Skulls and Seasonal Ganache Flavors (The Ganachery)
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée, Pumpkin Mickey Character Dome Cake, Fall Petit Cake (Amorette’s Patisserie)
- Pumpkin Milk Shake (D-Luxe Burger)
- Halloween-themed specialty cocktails (STK Orlando)
- Pumpkin Spice Bitz (Wetzel’s Pretzels)
Halloween “Must-Haves”: Looking to invite a couple of grim grinning ghosts into your home? Check out the amazing Haunted Mansion themed chairs at Marketplace Co-Op. Theres also a spooky dining room display featuring napkins, plates, and glassware inspired by the ride. Even Disney’s Days of Christmas is getting in on the Halloween fun with an array of spooky ornaments that can be personalized. Art of Disney is also offering up impressive seasonal sketches and Pop Gallery is featuring a “Terribly Odd” collection in honor of the season.
Complete Your Look: Those looking to complete their Halloween transformation will want to check out Enjoy Your Face at the Marketplace which will be offering Halloween face painting. Guests can also head over to MAC Cosmetics or Sephora for all your make-up needs.
So if you’ll be at Disney World in the lead-in to Halloween, be sure to stop by and let Disney Springs help you get into the Halloween Spirit.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still fantastic 2017 packages to be had and 2018 discounts are now available! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Check Out This Trailer for the Final Episodes of Star Wars Rebels - January 20, 2018
- Celebrate National Popcorn Day With a Look at Some of the Best Places to Grab Popcorn at the Theme Parks - January 19, 2018
- Spotted Treats Steal the Show at Disney’s Rock The Dots Weekend Celebration - January 19, 2018