The Polite Pig has recently announced the launch of a refreshed, new menu! The Polite Pig is a modern barbecue restaurant in Disney Springs featuring a variety of wood-fired smoked and grilled items inspired by the best seasonal food that Florida has to offer.
Owners and local culinary legends James, Julie and Brian Petrakis, are bringing new twists to local flavors and redefining modern barbecue with seven new menu items, including:
- The Slider Trio featuring the Southern Pig Sandwich
- Barbecue Sausage Hoagie and Smoked and Fried Chicken Sandwich
- The Butcher Board for Two with Pork Shoulder, Smoked Chicken, and Baby Back Ribs
- Roasted Beets with Smoked Pecan Granola, Goat Cheese, Yogurt and Oranges
New dessert offerings include :
- Carrot Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
The on-tap cocktail offerings include new additions like the Pecan Negroni and Bourbon Mule! You can check out the full menu below:
Photo Credit: Twitter @ThePolitePig
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- PHOTOS: Pixar Pier Construction Progress - March 16, 2018
- ‘The Science Behind Pixar’ An Interactive Exhibit Is Opening In Chicago - March 16, 2018
- Explore The Cities On A 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona With Disney Cruise Line - March 16, 2018