Every single day, on the shore of Echo Lake inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you can see Gertie in all her 1930’s “California Crazy” architectural goodness. She loves to pose for pictures and is very photogenic.
Unfortunately, she is only open seasonally for the business of selling ice cream and treats. Catching her on one of these days can be tricky. Today, however, we got lucky and stumbled on some May 2013 dates and hours of operation for Dinosaur Gertie’s Ice Cream of Extinction!
The following information is subject to change but comes from an extremely reliable “anonymouse” source:
- Dates of operation are May 11th, 17th, through the 20th, the 22nd , and 24th through the 31st, 2013.
- Operating hours on all dates will be Noon-6PM.
Latest posts by Krista (see all)
- 6 Reasons to Check out Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents CIRCUS XTR EME and How to Get a Free Ticket for Your Baby! - October 23, 2014
- My Fantasy Bands – Accessories for your MagicBand - September 5, 2014
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Join The Disneyana Fan Club - August 31, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!