Every single day, on the shore of Echo Lake inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you can see Gertie in all her 1930’s “California Crazy” architectural goodness. She loves to pose for pictures and is very photogenic.
Unfortunately, she is only open seasonally for the business of selling ice cream and treats. Catching her on one of these days can be tricky. Today, however, we got lucky and stumbled on some May 2013 dates and hours of operation for Dinosaur Gertie’s Ice Cream of Extinction!
The following information is subject to change but comes from an extremely reliable “anonymouse” source:
- Dates of operation are May 11th, 17th, through the 20th, the 22nd , and 24th through the 31st, 2013.
- Operating hours on all dates will be Noon-6PM.
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Krista (see all)
- Two very special and affordable events coming to Orlando for Disney fans: Don’t Miss Out! - November 6, 2014
- 6 Reasons to Check out Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents CIRCUS XTR EME and How to Get a Free Ticket for Your Baby! - October 23, 2014
- My Fantasy Bands – Accessories for your MagicBand - September 5, 2014