Every single day, on the shore of Echo Lake inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you can see Gertie in all her 1930’s “California Crazy” architectural goodness. She loves to pose for pictures and is very photogenic.
Unfortunately, she is only open seasonally for the business of selling ice cream and treats. Catching her on one of these days can be tricky. Today, however, we got lucky and stumbled on some May 2013 dates and hours of operation for Dinosaur Gertie’s Ice Cream of Extinction!
The following information is subject to change but comes from an extremely reliable “anonymouse” source:
- Dates of operation are May 11th, 17th, through the 20th, the 22nd , and 24th through the 31st, 2013.
- Operating hours on all dates will be Noon-6PM.
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Krista (see all)
- What Size Cooler Can You Take In The Disney Parks? - January 19, 2015
- Two very special and affordable events coming to Orlando for Disney fans: Don’t Miss Out! - November 6, 2014
- 6 Reasons to Check out Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents CIRCUS XTR EME and How to Get a Free Ticket for Your Baby! - October 23, 2014