On Thursday, May 9th, 2013, Eeyore will make his last full day appearance at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Sadly, he is being cut from the Animal Kingdom meet and greets.
According to Kenny the Pirate, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger will leave their home at the Discovery Island boat dock and move to Camp Minnie Mickey on May 10th. Donald and Daisy will begin meeting at the former home of Pooh and friends, and Mickey and Minnie will begin meet and greets at the new Adventures Outpost on May 12th.
Eeyore’s retirement from the Animal Kingdom now means that he can only be met at Crystal Palace – making that character meal all the more valuable!
Are you sad to see Eeyore leaving? We sure hope to see him return to another meet and greet location sooner than later!
- Adventurers Outpost opening and Farewell Eeyore (kennythepirate.com)
- Dining Review: The Good, the Not-so-Bad and the Ugly – Part Five, Not-so-Bad…. (wdwhints.com)
- Have a Little Extra Fun with Disney Characters on your Next Vacation! (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Terri (see all)
- Disney Quick Tips – Don’t Force Your Kids to Keep Going - September 19, 2013
- Making ADRs… From 1 Day to 180 Days (+10) in Advance - July 24, 2013
- Demonstrations at Crystal Arts in the Magic Kingdom - June 7, 2013