On Thursday, May 9th, 2013, Eeyore will make his last full day appearance at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Sadly, he is being cut from the Animal Kingdom meet and greets.
According to Kenny the Pirate, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger will leave their home at the Discovery Island boat dock and move to Camp Minnie Mickey on May 10th. Donald and Daisy will begin meeting at the former home of Pooh and friends, and Mickey and Minnie will begin meet and greets at the new Adventures Outpost on May 12th.
Eeyore’s retirement from the Animal Kingdom now means that he can only be met at Crystal Palace – making that character meal all the more valuable!
Are you sad to see Eeyore leaving? We sure hope to see him return to another meet and greet location sooner than later!
- Adventurers Outpost opening and Farewell Eeyore (kennythepirate.com)
- Dining Review: The Good, the Not-so-Bad and the Ugly – Part Five, Not-so-Bad…. (wdwhints.com)
- Have a Little Extra Fun with Disney Characters on your Next Vacation! (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Terri (see all)
- Disney Quick Tips – Don’t Force Your Kids to Keep Going - September 19, 2013
- Making ADRs… From 1 Day to 180 Days (+10) in Advance - July 24, 2013
- Demonstrations at Crystal Arts in the Magic Kingdom - June 7, 2013