New Cupcakes Just for Upcoming Holidays at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Leave it to the creative pastry chefs at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to come up with adorable, delicious confections for the holidays.
March 8 – March 17: Check out the clever St. Patrick’s Day chocolate cupcake, iced with green-tinted peppermint buttercream and topped with a white chocolate hat (also St. Paddy’s green). Mickey ears are the perfect finish, two round Vanilla wafers dipped in dark chocolate.
March 18 – March 31: Almost too pretty to eat (but not quite) is the pineapple-coconut cupcake for Easter, yellow cake with white buttercream, coconut shavings and colorful confetti, with a pair of adorable, white chocolate bunny ears and pink polka-dot bowtie perched on top.
- Who Would Not Want a Disney World Personal Shopper? (chipandco.com)
- Hollywood Studios Snack Attack – Where To Head When Hunger Hits (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Jeff (see all)
- Disney Welcomes Princess Merida into the Disney Princess Royal Court - May 11, 2013
- Disney’s Monstrous Summer Details Released - April 25, 2013
- Disneyland Refurbishment update for May 2013 - April 15, 2013