Leave it to the creative pastry chefs at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to come up with adorable, delicious confections for the holidays.
March 8 – March 17: Check out the clever St. Patrick’s Day chocolate cupcake, iced with green-tinted peppermint buttercream and topped with a white chocolate hat (also St. Paddy’s green). Mickey ears are the perfect finish, two round Vanilla wafers dipped in dark chocolate.
March 18 – March 31: Almost too pretty to eat (but not quite) is the pineapple-coconut cupcake for Easter, yellow cake with white buttercream, coconut shavings and colorful confetti, with a pair of adorable, white chocolate bunny ears and pink polka-dot bowtie perched on top.
- Who Would Not Want a Disney World Personal Shopper? (chipandco.com)
- Hollywood Studios Snack Attack – Where To Head When Hunger Hits (chipandco.com)
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Jeff (see all)
- Disney Welcomes Princess Merida into the Disney Princess Royal Court - May 11, 2013
- Disney’s Monstrous Summer Details Released - April 25, 2013
- Disneyland Refurbishment update for May 2013 - April 15, 2013