Are you a good witch or a bad witch? The creators over at Urban Decay Cosmetics are curious. Inspired by the new Disney film , Oz The Great and Powerful, Urban Decay Cosmetics has created two stunning, limited-edition palettes loaded with beautiful, never-before-seen shades that will have every woman running to the store to get one.
- Tornado:vibrant deep purple shimmer,
- Aura :2 shades in 1: iridescent white w/blue shift and iridescent white w/red shift,
- Magic:(pinkish purple w/golden shimmer),
- Illusion:(pale peach satin),
- Oz:(2 shades in 1: gold shimmer w/gold glitter and silver shimmer w/silver glitter) and
- South:(warm pale gray shimmer w/silver micro-glitter).
- Broken:(pale cream satin),
- Beware: (warm brown matte),
- Bewitch:(dark charcoal brown satin),
- West:(deep metallic brown),
- Spell:(2 shades in 1: black satin w/green and gold shimmer and gold metallic w/tonal glitter)
- Jealous:(2 shades in 1: pale green pearl and dark green pearl).
- HSN And Disney Collaborate For Oz The Great and Powerful Retail Experience (chipandco.com)
- A Chrome Experiment made with some friends from Oz! (chipandco.com)