Magic Kingdom Park
- Now-Nov. 13, 2013: Peter Pan will be closed.
- Now-Nov. 20, 2013: Walt Disney World Railroad will be closed for refurbishment.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Now-Nov. 19, 2013: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Playground will be closed.
- Nov. 18-22, 2013: Lights, Motors, Action! will be closed for refurbishment
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Oct. 27-Dec. 21, 2013: Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will be closed for annual refurbishment.
- Now- To Be Determined: Parking Lots H, I, J and K are currently closed.
- Now-To Be Determined: Fuego is closed for refurbishment.
- Now-Nov.8, 2013: Pleasure Island Boat Dock is closed for refurbishment.
- Now-To Be Determined: Wetzels Pretzels is closed for refurbishment.
- Now-To Be Determined: Cap’n Jack’s Marina is closed for refurbishment.
Disney Palm Golf Course
- Now-Mid-November 2013: Disney Palm Golf Course will be closed.
Disney’s Osprey Ridge Golf Course
- Effective Now – Disney’s Osprey Ridge Golf Course is permanently closed for play.
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Now-Dec. 20, 2013: All-Star Sports Food Court will be closed for refurbishment. The Arcade will serve as the grab-and-go food location while the Food Court is under refurbishment. During this time, arcade games will not be available. Busses will be available to bring Guests to All-Star Music for hot food.
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Now-December 2013: Access to the east portion of the Polynesian Beach (near the Transportation and Ticket Center, as well as Sunset Point will be unavailable due to a scheduled refurbishment. However, no other amenities will be affected. Some rooms in certain room categories in impacted buildings have been taken off the market during the renovation period.
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Now-Nov. 15, 2013: Villas Hidden Springs Pool & Spa will be closed for refurbishment.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Please note due to a possible defect in refrigerators in some of the Guest rooms at the Walt Disney World Resort, Resort Hotels have removed or temporarily disconnected Guest room refrigerators until the issue can be resolved.
Guests staying at the affected Resort hotels will be notified of the refrigerator removal via a letter in their room.