The latest Disney twenty-three, which is delivered directly to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members as a benefit of their membership, will give readers a chance to peek behind the curtains of Frozen: The Broadway Musical opening in New York City this winter. Disney twenty-three spoke exclusively with the company bringing this magnificent musical to the stage, including the Tony® Award-winning creative team of Michael Grandage, Kristen Anderson-Lopez, Robert Lopez, Rob Ashford, and Christopher Oram and its stars Caissie Levy (Elsa) and Patti Murin (Anna). The group spoke about their excitement for expanding the show’s story, score, and characters—including a dazzling, all-new opening number.
This month, Black Panther hits theaters, and director Ryan Coogler and executive producer Nate Moore whisk readers off to Wakanda to get the inside story behind the making of the thrilling Marvel film. Disney twenty-three also visited the set of A Wrinkle in Time, speaking with director Ava DuVernay about her dazzling adaptation of the exhilarating adventure which opens this March.
Plus, in honor of Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s 20th anniversary, legendary Imagineer Joe Rohde shares 20 ways this innovative theme park—which he has worked on since its inception—broke the mold.
Also included in the spring issue of Disney twenty-three:
• A look inside D23’s 2018 Gold Member Gift, Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse
• The imagination and origination of Tokyo Disney Resort
• The inside-the-nursery story of Disney Junior’s all-new Muppet Babies
• Spectacular artwork that inspired Peter Pan, which celebrates its 65th anniversary this year
• A visit to the office of Disney’s Animal Kingdom vice president Djuan Rivers
• Regular features including Character Analysis, D Society, and Ask Dave
The latest issue of Disney Twenty-Three will begin arriving in mid-February.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- FreeForm Orders New Original Comedy Pilot ‘Girls Code’ - February 20, 2018
- Two Kids Try ‘Tall Man’ Scam To Get Into Black Panther Movie - February 20, 2018
- Record Number of International Guests Reported By Hong Kong Disneyland Amid Overall Attendance Growth - February 20, 2018