I previously told you about Adventures by Disney’s Long Weekend adventures to New York City. Well Disney just announced today that it’s about to get whole lot better. 2018 guests will be able to experience the excitement of Disney’s newest Broadway musical, Frozen!
Follow along through the timeless tale of two sisters Anna and Elsa, pulled apart by a mysterious secret. Cheer them on as they discover that love itself is a force of nature. This all new production, created for the Broadway stage by a Tony and Oscar Award-winning team, features state-of-the-art stagecraft and more than twice as many songs as the original film.
And because this is no ordinary New York vacation, Adventures by Disney also takes you backstage to be part of the Broadway Theater Workshop where you’ll go into a rehearsal studio and learn the music and dance steps from one of your favorite songs in the show.
Your New York adventure also includes a behind-the-scenes Good Morning America studio tour, which is exclusive to Adventures by Disney and also a guided Harlem walking tour where you’ll see the locations of famous nightclubs such as the Cotton Club and Savoy. This and much more is waiting for you to discover with Adventures by Disney!
New York Long Weekend 2018 Dates
- May 10, 2018 – May 13, 2018
- May 24, 2018 – May 27, 2018 – Adult Exclusive
- Jun 21, 2018 – Jun 24, 2018
- Jun 28, 2018 – Jul 1, 2018 ***Waitlist***
- Jul 12, 2018 – Jul 15, 2018
- Jul 19, 2018 – Jul 22, 2018
- Aug 2, 2018 – Aug 5, 2018
- Aug 30, 2018 – Sep 2, 2018 – Adult Exclusive
- Sep 13, 2018 – Sep 16, 2018 – Adult Exclusive
- Oct 4, 2018 – Oct 7, 2018 – Adult Exclusive ***Waitlist***
- Accommodations: InterContinental New York Times Square
- Meals: 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners
- Two Disney-trained Adventure Guides on every trip
- Airport meet and greet upon arrival
- Transfers to/from hotels
- Transportation within your trip (including internal flights, trains, etc.)
- Snacks and refreshments en route to tour destinations
- Luggage service
- Concierge services to help plan “on your own” time
- Travel taxes
- Private events and privately guided tours
- Backstage access
- Tickets and admissions to events and attractions
- Fun surprises and gifts
- Unique cultural experiences with local experts
- Special activities just for Junior Adventurers
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Star Wars Fan Who’s Dying Wish Was To View ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Passes Away - January 23, 2018
- Loaded Tots Coming To The Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland - January 23, 2018
- Multiple Disney and Pixar Films Nominated For Academy Awards - January 23, 2018