Looking for a cure for the winter blues? You should consider taking advantage of the special “Escape The Cold” room rates that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in Central Florida. Available for stays through March 31, 2018, the special rates are a great way to escape to the Sunshine State, experience such special events as the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, the “Disney on Broadway” Concert Series at Epcot, and the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
It also is a wonderful time to take in the many new offerings in the Walt Disney World Resort, including the many exceptional new venues at the dramatically transformed Disney Springs, which features more than 130 establishments across its four outdoor neighborhoods. Offering a diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options and outstanding live entertainment options, Disney Springs was just named by the New York Times as one of the Top 52 Places to Visit in 2018 (in the world).
Plus, through December 31, 2018, guests at the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit at Walt Disney World Theme Parks, with valid theme park admission. Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens early or extends later for guests to enjoy select attractions, and during select dates, the Extra Magic Hours benefit may also be offered at a Disney Water Park.
In addition to featuring an ideal location at an outstanding value, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the new “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping, and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Paddlefish, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig, The Boathouse, STK Orlando, Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers, Dino Store at T-REX, Rainforest Café Retail Village, American Threads, Johnny Was, and Sephora.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Escape The Cold” room rates for stays through March 31, 2018 are:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs Area — rates from $135 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – rates from $134.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $159 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Area – rates from $139 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – rates from $125 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $129 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $102 per room, per night.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts – through February 19, 2018 at Epcot
- Disney on Broadway Concert Series – through February 19, 2018 at Epcot
- Atlanta Braves Springs Training – February 26-March 24, 2018 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (various dates at home)
- 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – February 28 – May 28, 2018 at Epcot
- Garden Rocks Concert Series – Fridays-Mondays March 2-May 28, 2018 at Epcot.
*Note that Theme Park admission is required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
- 60-day booking window for FastPass+
For more information or to make a reservation fill out the form below, send an email or CLICK HERE for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I also offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, CLICK HERE.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Kicks Off Next Month With Magic for All! - February 18, 2018
- Is Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween First Party Even Earlier This Year and Is Magic Kingdom Closing Even Earlier for Non-party Guests? - February 18, 2018
- New PhotoPass Opportunities Coming to Toy Story Land - February 18, 2018