Rumors have been circulating for some time now that select Disney World Hotels would be eligible for a 60-day FastPass window. Today, we can officially confirm that for 2018, Disney is extending some benefits that are currently available to Walt Disney World Resort Guests and Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel Guests. Each Guest, with a valid theme park admission, staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels, which are designated Official WALT DISNEY WORLD Hotels will be extended these benefits. The Disney Spring Resort Area hotels include:
- B Resort & Spa
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort
- DoubleTree Guest Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
Guests at these Hotels will receive the following benefits:
- Access to Extra Magic Hours: Guests with a valid theme park ticket, can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours benefit as each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens early or extends later for Guests to enjoy select attractions. This benefit will be available January 1 to December 31, 2018.
- 60-Day FastPass+ Booking Window: Currently, Guests staying at the Hotels listed are allowed to start booking FastPasses 30 days prior to their arrival date. Beginning January 10, 2018, Guests can utilize a 60-day booking window for FastPass selections. Guests will also be able to link their reservation directly to their My Disney Experience account.
These are definitely some big changes! What do you think about them?
Let’s start planning your next Disney World vacation? CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!