Last week Disney began construction on the refurbishment on the Polynesian‘s Great Ceremonial house. The construction is expected to last through December. Sadly this means there will be some closures. I know closures and construction are a big annoyance but just think of how beautiful it will be when everything is done.
- Capt Cook’s will be closed temporarily. I was given a time frame of 3-6 months.
- Some you may already know but The Wyland Gallery is closed for good and will not be re-opening.
- The Neverland Club is closed and will re-open the end of April, with a new theme and a new name.
- The eastern part of the beach
- Sunset Point
There will also be limited Monorail hours.
Disney has not officially released any specific dates for any of these changes!
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s move on to the important stuff, the FOOD!
Drum roll please!!!
Now appearing at the Tambu Lounge will be everyone’s favorite ‘Ohana Bread Pudding. So now you can just stop over for a quick dessert and not have to get an entire meal, and make a reservation, just to get your favorite dessert. I suggest adding a Lapu Lapu while your are noshing on this yummy dessert.
What do you think of the changes? Let us know in the comment box below.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Latest posts by Sunshine (see all)
- Disney California Adventure Park Adds More Fun and Attractions - July 24, 2014
- Pirates of the Caribbean 5 Will be Released in 2017 - July 24, 2014
- Kohl’s is Getting D-Signed Just in Time for Back to School - July 24, 2014