Hey there guys and gals Anonymouse here.
I have some interesting Gossip today. No I am not talking about Fall 2012 Free Dining Deals coming next Thursday, or how 2013 Packages can be booked on July 11th. I am talking Parades. My favorite shirt at Disney World is the one that says “What time is the 3 o’clock parade.” Hilarious!
This gossip comes from a very reliable source and I have it on good authority it is not Chip. It seems Main Street Electrical Parade has worn out its welcome at Walt Disney World. Come next April it will be getting the boot for good ‘ol Spectro Magic.
You remember that night time parade right? If not here is a video from 2010.
No word on if it will be the same classic we have grown to love or if it will be revamped for 2013. Which has me wondering why are you replacing an old parade for another old parade? With all new stuff going on in Disneyland why not bring some of that technology to Disney World? Am I right?
Let me know what you think in the comment box below.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Which Disney World Value Resort Is Right For Me? (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – New Key to the World Cards are coming (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018
- Is Disney World Extending 60-Day FastPass+ Window to Select Good Neighbor Hotels? - October 23, 2017
- Is the Enchanted Tiki Room Attraction Getting a New Moana Overlay? - September 26, 2017