If you’re headed to the Disney D23 Expo (August 9-11, 2013) this year you’re in for an added treat! Sorcerer Radio DJ’s Kristen and Aljon of the WDW Tiki Room show will be hosting the “East Meets West – All-star Podcast and Blogger Fan Meet!” Join the team for fun, door prizes, good times and a LIVE BROADCAST on SORCERER RADIO! Here are the details:
“East Meets West – All-star Podcast and Blogger Fan Meet!”
SATURDAY August 10th, 9:00 p.m. – Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar, Disneyland Hotel
Meet the following Disney community podcasters and bloggers:
- Sorcerer Radio DJ’s Kristen and Aljon of WDW Tiki Room, the show about All Things Disney and WDW After Dark, the live and uncensored webcast for adult Disney fans as well as writers for JediMouseketeer.com and CookingwithMickeyBlog.com
- Sorcerer Radio correspondents Big Bubba, Taylor and Steve Sanders
- Daniel Hale and Tommy Pix of the DisGeek Podcast
- Paul Hale, host of the DLRage Podcast
- Tony Casselnova, Disney By the Numbers and host of Disney Parks Podcast
- Chip and Patrick, Chip and Company
- Chad Elliot, Days in the Park and host of the Passholders webcast
- More to be announced!
Hope to see you all there!
Special thanks to our D23 Expo 2013 event coverage partners:
Sorcerer Radio Network – All Disney Music, All Day Long!
About WDW Tiki Room
WDW Tiki Room, the show about all things Disney, is hosted by the husband and wife team of Aljon Go and Kristen Hoetzel and author Natalie Henley. Every week they discuss Disney in pop-culture, theme parks, Disney news, have celebrity interviews, cover Disney fan events and play the best mix of Disney artists and Disney attraction audio. The show airs Fridays 8:00am/eastern and 7:00pm/eastern on Sorcerer Radio – www.SRSounds.com. For more information on Kristen and Aljon as well as on-demand playback of archived shows please visit this LINK.
Follow team WDW Tiki Room!
About Sorcerer Radio:
If you are looking to virtually relive your recent Disney trip or dream of your next one, then Sorcerer Radio is the place for you. Sorcerer Radio is a fan-run, award-winning internet radio station that has been entertaining Disney fans for a decade! With many weeks worth of Walt Disney World park music and attraction audio, as well as Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line you can easily be transported to your favorite vacation destination anytime, while at home or at work. Sorcerer Radio stands out from the pack in our innovative programming and personalities, providing fans with DJ hosted shows every weekday morning providing a balance of Disney discussion and music. Sorcerer Radio plays a wide variety audio from the Disney universe. We also have FREE APPS for your iPhone, iPad and Droid so you can listen just about anywhere! Check out the award winning Editor’s Pick on Live365, Sorcerer Radio at SRsounds.com, All Disney music, all day long!
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Aljon (see all)
- NYCC 2013: Star Wars panels, events and sneak peek at “Rebels” - October 5, 2013
- Angry Birds Star Wars II launches September 19 - September 14, 2013
- D23 Expo 2013 – Sorcerer Radio and Chip and Company All-Star Disney Fan Meets - August 9, 2013