For $45, Passholders can purchase s Sip and Savor Pass which consists of a commemorative lanyard and 8 coupons redeemable for select food and drink items. Participating festival marketplaces include:
- Nuts About Cheese
- I Heart Artichokes
- California Craft Brews
- Peppers Cali-Ente
- Strawberry Patch
- Avacado Time
- Eat Your Greens
- Citrus Grove
- Off the Cob
- Garlic Kissed
Passholders who purchase a Sip and Savor Pass will also receive a special AP (Annual Passholder) button with the redemption of each one of their coupons. Each marketplace offers a different button for a total of 12 unique designs. Buttons are available only with the redemption of a coupon and not available to individual purchase, so choose wisely.
Passholders may purchase a Sip and Savor Pass at the following locations:
- Studio Store in Hollywood Land
- Festival Gifts in the Hollywood Backlot
- Kingswell Camera Shop
- Festival Merchandise Carts
Important information regarding the Sip and Savor Pass:
- The pass expires on April 12, 2018 with the conclusion of the festival
- Valid AP and ID must be shown to purchase the pass
- Limit of 10 Sip and Savor Pass per Passholder, per day
- Coupon redemptions only available at participating Festival Marketplaces
- Coupons are void if detached from Sip and Savor Pass at time of redemption
- Separate theme park admission is required- check Annual Pass for blockout dates
- Coupons are not valid for alcohol or souvenir items
- One coupon per item, photocopies or reproductions will not be accepted
- Sip and Savor Pass and coupons are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Pass and coupons will not be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. No change will be given. Passes are void if transferred or sold.
- Sip and Savor Pass, buttons food and beverage offerings, and participating marketplace locations are all subject to availability, restrictions, and change without notice.
Photo Credit: Disneyland AP
Thinking of planning a Disney Vacation? There are many destinations to consider. Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Let me know if you’d like more information.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plan the perfect Disney Vacation whether it’s Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney. I’ll work with you to find a package that suits your budget, nab those hard-to-get dining and FastPass+ reservations and throw in a sprinkle of pixie dust. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at (888) 580-MAGIC, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Megan N (see all)
- Deadpool 2 Trailer Sets The Scene For Action And Laughter - March 23, 2018
- Delicious Character Donuts Coming to Shanghai Disney - March 23, 2018
- Update: Disney Skyliner Supports Arrive at Hollywood Studios - March 23, 2018