Disneyland Annual Passholders are invited to stop by the AP Corner during the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival now through April 12th.
At the AP Corner you can enjoy special festival fun, like buttons and a photo location, just for Annual Passholders. It all begins at 11:00 AM daily.
Just stop by the AP Corner, located in the Hollywood Backlot, outside Stage 17, and show your Annual Passport to enjoy:
- A special photo opportunity with props and Disney PhotoPass photographers
- Character Greetings and photo opportunities from 2:00 PM to 5:00PM, and 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM daily
- Special Food & Wine Festival items available for purchase
- A complimentary collectible art button—limit one per Passholder for event duration, while supplies last
- Device charging station
Valid Annual Passport and theme park admission required for participation. Experiences and activities are subject to capacity, restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Hours of operation may be changed due to inclement weather or otherwise.
And make sure you are aware of the following blackout dates:
- Disney Deluxe Annual Passport:
March 17, 24, 25, 30 and 31
- Southern California Annual Passport:
March 3, 10, 17, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31
April 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Southern California Select Annual Passport:
March 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31
April 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Photo Credit: Disneyland Annual Passholders via Facebook
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Puppy Dog Pals is Coming to Disney DVD April 10th! - March 19, 2018
- The Fifth Indiana Jones Movie Will Begin Filming Next Year - March 19, 2018
- Disney’s Upcoming “Lady and The Tramp” Director Has Been Named - March 19, 2018