2013 Disney Dining Plan Details Released
Disney released its 2013 Disney Dining Plan, and a couple noteworthy changes are noticeable in comparison to the 2012 Plan.
THE PLAN-2012 VS. 2013
The Plan details for each Dining Plan (Quick Service, Basic and Deluxe) remain the same. There is an across the board price increase:
- Quick Service- $34.99 adult/$11.99 child in 2012, now $37.58 adult/$14.32 child in 2013
- Basic-$51.54 adult/$15.02 child in 2012, now $55.59 adult/$17.16 child in 2013
- Deluxe-$$85.52 adult/$23.79 child in 2012, now $99.97 adult/$26.84 child in 2013
Several notes are added to the dining plan rules for 2013. They are as follows:
- Dining Plan-Automatic Gratuity charge may also be added to your bill for items ordered not included in Disney Dining Plan (For Example: Alcoholic Beverages)
- Choosing items from a separate price fixe menu offered at certain locations requires payment of a surcharge in addition to redeeming the number of Table Service entitlements required.
- Not included are Special Dining Events with special menus offered at certain Table Service Locations.
Disney is also continuing their policy of requiring a credit card hold for certain popular dining spots. Implemented in late 2011, the policy required cancellation within 24 hours or be accessed a $10 per person fee. In 2013, cancellation can now be done by 10pm the night before your reservation.
- Free Dining Begins- Disney Visa Holders First! (chipandco.com)
- New Be Our Guest Restaurant Pictures from Disney World (disneyfoodblog.com)