Did you know that you can write a letter to YOUR favorite Disney character? And in return, you’ll get a postcard from them? Even better, the postcard will be autographed! With a little planning on your part, your children can receive some fun snail mail from their favorite characters!
Why would you want to send a letter to a Disney character?
- Your child is having a Disney themed birthday party, and the postcard would make a cute surprise in the mail.
- After you make your ADRs for a dining experience, request a postcard from the address below. When it arrives, you’ll have something fun to build anticipation of your upcoming vacation to Walt Disney World!
- It can teach your child how to write letters, and then enjoy having something in the mailbox just for them!
- It’s been a long time between trips to Walt Disney World, and you want to keep some of the magic alive.
Have more than one child? They can each write a letter, or you can write one for them, and they’ll get a post card of their own! The post cards make great keepsakes for scrapbooks, or even on the bulletin board in your child’s room! Keep in mind that it takes 4-6 weeks to receive your card back in the mail. Also, the characters on the post cards are princesses or classic Disney characters…many of the elusive characters such as Winnie the Pooh, Nemo, Woody & Jessie, etc., are not on the cards.
You can send your letters to:
Disneyland Resort, Guest Communications
Attn: Character Fan Mail
PO Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232
Walt Disney World Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
So, will you be trying this? If so, we’d love to hear about it!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Carrie (see all)
- Disney Lingo – Do You Speak It? - January 15, 2015
- Around the Universe-Exciting New Happenings at Universal Orlando Resort - July 16, 2014
- 10 Reasons to Sail Disney Cruise Line on October 16th - July 15, 2014