“World of Color” is all about color, music, water, fun and the pleasures of Disney storytelling. To make the experience even more wonderful at Disney California Adventure park, it can be paired with delicious food and beverage selections. Before arriving at the park, guests also will be able to pre-purchase a meal that comes with reserved viewing for “World of Color.”
Guests may choose from several different meals that include reserved viewing in Paradise Park. These provide a magical dining experience along with a choice vantage point from which to enjoy the new “World of Color” after-dark spectacular. Other fun treats include “World of Color” novelty drinks, snacks and accessories.
Meals with reserved viewing are limited in availability, at these locations:
“World of Color” Picnic Meals at Golden Vine Winery*
- Beginning June 11 (date subject to change), guests can go online and order a special boxed picnic meal that includes “World of Color” Reserved Viewing. Picnic meals may be ordered online – www.disneyland.com – or by walk-up purchase, subject to availability, at the Sonoma Terrace, Golden Vine Winery. They are not available for order via the 714/781-DINE line.
- Picnic meals ordered online include reserved viewing to the evening’s first show. For those making walk-up purchases, reserved viewing will be included for that evening’s second show, subject to availability.
- Picnic meals may be picked up at Sonoma Terrace from 2 p.m. up to 8 p.m. Reserved viewing tickets will indicate return time, location and show time.
- Picnic meal options include four selections for adults: The All American (cold honey-stung fried chicken), The Taste of Asia (chilled miso-glazed salmon), The European Antipasto (cured meats, regional cheeses, artichoke heart, sun-dried tomato) and The Mediterranean Vegetarian (marinated grilled vegetables in a whole wheat wrap with roasted garlic hummus). Kids’ options include The Junior All American (chicken), The Lunchbox Classic (peanut butter and jelly) and The Little Squirt’s Box (apple wedges, string cheese).
- Beer and wine for adults are available at an additional cost.
- As a special bonus for pre-purchasing a meal, the entire party’s online order will be packaged in a souvenir “World of Color” reusable tote.
- All picnic meals with “World of Color” Reserved Viewing are priced at $14.99 and must be redeemed for the designated reserved show date and time. No refunds, exchanges or other discounts.
The following dinner options must be reserved by calling 714/781-DINE and include tickets for Preferred Viewing for “World of Color” in Paradise Park Restaurant seatings are at specified times and space is limited.
Wine Country Trattoria Prix Fixe “World of Color” Meals*
- Guests can enjoy a three-course, prix fixe dinner in the newly expanded and remodeled Wine Country Trattoria (current prices: $39.99 for adults; $18.99 for children ages 3-9). The Italian meal includes choice of starter, entrée and dessert. . A wide selection of wines are available at an additional cost.
Ariel’s Grotto Prix Fixe ‘World of Color’ Meals*
- A prix fixe meal with reserved viewing will be available in the elegant surroundings of Ariel’s Grotto (current prices: $36.99 for adults; $20.99 for children ages 3-9), on the edge of Paradise Bay.
Guests who prefer a treat or snack, perhaps with a souvenir “World of Color” takeaway, may choose from a number of bright and colorful options available at food locations inside Disney California Adventure:
- “Spectrum Splash”: Beverages in light-up souvenir glasses with a colorful choice of flavors – strawberry red, blueberry blue, or sour Granny Smith apple green.
- “Light-Up Cotton Candy”: White cotton candy with a colorful swirl, on an illuminated wand that lights the cotton candy from inside.
- Multi-Colored & Flavored Popcorn: A delicious treat that comes in three flavors – red cherry, blueberry and purple grape – and mixed in with regular kettle corn, all served in a Disney California Adventure see-through “World of Color” souvenir popcorn bucket.
- Tropical Mist Cocktail (for adults): It’s a passion fruit and mango liqueur with coconut rum – and a light-up swizzle stick. Available at the Cove Bar and Ariel’s Grotto restaurant.
- Even more fun: “Light-Up Balloons – transparent balloons with light-up “World of Color” art inside; Light-Up Bangle Bracelets; and souvenir “World of Color” travel mugs and sipper cups.
Times for the prix fixe dinners and dessert party are subject to change and cancellation without notice. For information on “World of Color,” other Disneyland Resort attractions or to plan a celebration or vacation at Disneyland Resort, visit www.disneyland.com, call 866/60-DISNEY or contact local travel agents. To explore the expansion plans for Disney California Adventure, visit www.DisneyCaliforniaAdventure.com.