The Best Things in the “World” are Free
If you are looking for a few free things to do while you are at Disney World here are a few of my favorites:
Take a ride on the Resort Monorail from the TTC (Ticket and Transportation Center) or the Magic Kingdom, and make your way around as it makes stops at the Polynesian Resort, The Grand Floridian Resort, The Magic Kingdom, and the Contemporary Resort. This is a great way to visit these beautiful Deluxe Resorts and to get an overview of the Magic Kingdom as well.
- Catch a boat ride from the Magic Kingdom over to the Wilderness Lodge Resort and enjoy the beauty of the Seven Seas Lagoon, and upon arrival you can enjoy the beauty of this majestic resort. Be sure to catch a glimpse of the Geyser.
- From the Boardwalk area you can cruise the loop around Crescent Lake, which visits Epcot, Boardwalk, Yacht/Beach Club, Swan/Dolphin, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Cruise from Port Orleans Resort to Downtown Disney and back, along the Sassagoula River.
From any of the theme parks catch a bus over to some of the Resorts like the Animal Kingdom Lodge, Fort Wilderness Campground, Port Orleans Resort, etc. and see what each resort has to offer.
Fireworks from the Beach
Head over to the beaches of the Grand Floridian Resort or the Polynesian Resort and catch the “Wishes” fireworks show each night from across the lagoon. The music is piped down to the beaches for guests to enjoy.
Electrical Water Pageant
Every night the Electrical Water Pageant can be seen floating around Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. The parade consists of lighted shapes and characters on floating barges that travel to the area resorts. This parade was the inspiration for the Main Street Electrical Parade. You can catch the show from the beaches of the Polynesian, the Grand Floridian, and the Contemporary Resorts.
This guest article comes to us from Roger Gragert @ diswhiz.com
For more Disney News and Information please join us at: diswhiz.com
- We want to hear your Disney World Resturant Reviews (chipandco.com)
- Disneyspeak: Do You Speak Disney’s Language? (chipandco.com)