It’s not often that Ocean Spray’s comical TV duo take a break from the bog but they will make an exception for Disney, when they pack up their waders and embark on a once-in-a-lifetime magical adventure to Walt Disney World Resort. Follow their road trip at Craisins.com and enter for a chance to win an epic adventure from Ocean Spray.
Prizes, including vacation packages for four to Walt Disney World(R) Resort or Disneyland(R) Resort, will be awarded weekly now through September 27 with a grand prize awarded October 4.
“There’s nothing more magical than being able to treat your family to a Disney adventure,” said Kristen Borsari, Director of Marketing, Ocean Spray. “We have a unique opportunity to provide children and families across the country with the chance to experience the adventure for themselves and couldn’t be more pleased with the Craisins Dried Cranberries alliance.”
Here’s How to Enter:
- Follow Ocean Spray’s comical growers on their journey at Craisins.com August 1 through September 27.
- Sign up daily for a chance to win prizes each week, including vacation packages for four to Walt Disney World(R) Resort or Disneyland(R) Resort and Disney gift cards. One grand prize winner from all entries received from August 1 through September 27 will receive a magical adventure for four to Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort.
- Earn one additional entry each week by entering codes found on Ocean Spray’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram pages as well as its blog partner pages.
Create some Disney Magic in the Kitchen!
Find magical recipes using Craisins Dried Cranberries on Craisins.com.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave Makes a Splash with MERCYME Taking the Stage March 12th - March 4, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Offers Free Beer - March 3, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Unveils New Coaster Car: Inspired by Sharks, Engineered for Speed - February 17, 2016