Wild Africa Trek Experience
Been there, done that? Maybe, but did you know that inside Walt Disney World Resort lies a whole other Walt Disney World Resort? One in which you can…
- “Hang 10″ and learn to surf
- Set sail on a pirate adventure for buried treasure
- Get nose to, well, bottlenose with Bottlenose dolphins
- Be pampered in a “couples massage”
- Dine with an actual Disney Imagineer
Beyond traditional theme park-going, these options and more are available to guests booking premium, add-on experiences at Walt Disney World Resort. Among a whole “world” of choices (prices exclude tax except where indicated):
Wild Africa Trek
In the newest premium experience, gear up and brace for a safari unlike any other this side of Africa. Guests on Wild Africa Trek crouch along trails, traverse swaying footbridges above crocs and hippos and delve deep into the jungly heart of Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Several times daily, expert guides lead small groups of adventurers on excursions across untracked areas of the park. Extended time is spent observing and learning about the animals while on foot or while over-landing in customized safari vehicles. Trekkers close out their experience at a serene overlook above a wildlife-filled savanna while savoring Africa-inspired food and beverage. Reservations for Wild Africa Trek (ages 8 and up) can be arranged by calling 407/WDW-TOUR. The experience starts at $189 per person. More information: Disneyworld.com/disneyafricatrek.
Stay Tuned for More!
- Disney World Art Of Animation Resort Now Taking Reservations (onlywdworld.com)
- Events and Attractions coming to Disney World – July & August 2011 (chipandco.com)