Magic Kingdom to me has more Quick Service food options than any other park. From the traditional Hamburgers, Hotdogs, and French Fries to the Asian Influenced Noodle Bowls there is something for every palate and family type.
One thing I love about a Disney Quick Service Restaurant is in its name Quick! You can get in and our pretty quick and is a great way to recharge so you can get back to riding the rides.
Here are my choices for Top Eats for Quick Service Bites at the Magic Kingdom.
5. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café – One of the best places to rustle up a hamburger in Walt Disney World. The main attraction here is the Fixins Bar.
4. El Pirata y el Perico Restaurant – Nice little quick stop near Pirates to grab a burrito or taco. Hardly ever crowded you can really get in and out fast!
3. Casey’s Corner – A great place to have a hot dog right on Main Street. I was having a hard time picking between here and the Main Street Bakery as they are both really good. Casey has the best viewing location for Wishes Nigh-time Spectacular
2. Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café – Ray’s has one of the best priced and most filling quick service meals at all of Walt Disney World the 1/2 Chicken and BBQ Rib Combination. It is so filling and I have never walked away from here hungry.
1. Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station – I love a good bowl of noodles. With options for meat eaters and vegetarian alike this is a welcome stop at the Magic Kingdom.
So what are some of your favorite Quick Service locations at the Walt Disney World Resort? Let us know in the comment section below.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Handmade Disney Mickey Ears - September 4, 2015
- Star Wars Fans Awaken around the globe for ‘Force Friday’ - September 4, 2015
- Disney Finds – Epcot Food & Wine!? T-Shirt Design - September 3, 2015