In order to get your Jedi first name:
1) You must take the first 3 letters of your last name.
2) Then you must take the first 2 letters of your first name.
To get your Jedi last name
1) You must take the first 3 letters of your motherís maiden name.
2) Then you must take the first 3 letters of the town or city you were born in.
My Jedi name is “Go-Al Ocasea”.
Here’s something fun to do, especially with your kids.
Once you have a name for you and your child, have a picture taken of you along with them dressed up in some Star Wars robes. It’s really cool if you are able to get a shot or two made at Tatooine Traders/Star Tours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Don’t forget the Lightsabers! Create a certificate with their name on it signed by you, their Jedi Master using their new Jedi name. Now you have a cool scrapbook keepsake.
Picture caption – Dave Filoni, supervising director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars with Aljon Go, Sorcerer Radio DJ
Aljon Go is our in-house Jedi and Star Wars aficionado. Between battling the Sith and visits to Disney World, he is also the co-host of the ‘WDW Tiki Room‘ radio show and station manager for Sorcerer Radio, the official Disney station of Chip & Company! E-mail: aljon@chipandco (dot) com. Follow Aljon on Twitter@JediMouseketeer!
- Uber Collectible: Star Wars Frames (chipandco.com)
- Liam Neeson Reprises Role as Qui-Gon Jinn in ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Aljon (see all)
- NYCC 2013: Star Wars panels, events and sneak peek at “Rebels” - October 5, 2013
- Angry Birds Star Wars II launches September 19 - September 14, 2013
- D23 Expo 2013 – Sorcerer Radio and Chip and Company All-Star Disney Fan Meets - August 9, 2013
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!