In order to get your Jedi first name:
1) You must take the first 3 letters of your last name.
2) Then you must take the first 2 letters of your first name.
To get your Jedi last name
1) You must take the first 3 letters of your motherís maiden name.
2) Then you must take the first 3 letters of the town or city you were born in.
My Jedi name is “Go-Al Ocasea”.
Here’s something fun to do, especially with your kids.
Once you have a name for you and your child, have a picture taken of you along with them dressed up in some Star Wars robes. It’s really cool if you are able to get a shot or two made at Tatooine Traders/Star Tours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Don’t forget the Lightsabers! Create a certificate with their name on it signed by you, their Jedi Master using their new Jedi name. Now you have a cool scrapbook keepsake.
Picture caption – Dave Filoni, supervising director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars with Aljon Go, Sorcerer Radio DJ
Aljon Go is our in-house Jedi and Star Wars aficionado. Between battling the Sith and visits to Disney World, he is also the co-host of the ‘WDW Tiki Room‘ radio show and station manager for Sorcerer Radio, the official Disney station of Chip & Company! E-mail: aljon@chipandco (dot) com. Follow Aljon on Twitter@JediMouseketeer!
- Uber Collectible: Star Wars Frames (chipandco.com)
- Liam Neeson Reprises Role as Qui-Gon Jinn in ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Aljon (see all)
- NYCC 2013: Star Wars panels, events and sneak peek at “Rebels” - October 5, 2013
- Angry Birds Star Wars II launches September 19 - September 14, 2013
- D23 Expo 2013 – Sorcerer Radio and Chip and Company All-Star Disney Fan Meets - August 9, 2013