Have you seen those Salt Life Stickers that are popping up all over the place lately? We live about 3-4 hrs from the beach and I see them everywhere. I love the beach and surf every chance I can so I totally get the Salt Life stickers.
To capitalize on that growing phenomenon the good people over at Walt Life decided to come up with their own stickers to celebrate their love of Disney! The Walt Life sticker is a tribute to a great man and creator of all things Disney.
When I saw these stickers I posted a picture to the Chip and Co Facebook Page and you guys went crazy for them. I was able to talk to the creators of Walt Life and they were nice enough to give me 4 stickers to giveaway on Chip and Co. (see picture above)
How cool is that?
To enter this giveaway just comment on any article in our Chip and Co Guide Section. Learn more about the Disney World Rides, Attractions, Restaurants, and Resorts and see what we graded them. While you are there share with us what you thought. We love reading your reviews and experiences and it really helps other fans out too!
We have a few different areas for you to check out and comment on.
- Around the “Disney” World – We discover the Lands, Pavilions, and Areas from the Walt Disney World Resort. This section is more of an overview of everything.
- Rides and Attractions – We are constantly updating our Rides & Attractions pages at Walt Disney World, just as Disney is always changing and updating what they have available.
- Disney World Restaurant and Snack Options – My writers and I let you in on the locations, menus, and must-eats at the snack stops and eateries at Disney World
- Disney World Resorts & Resort Dining– What can you expect at the Disney World Resorts as well as some important facts about transportation, dining, and locations.
- Character Dining – Having a meal with the Disney Characters is the best.
- Parades and Fireworks – We share details of the various Disney World Parades and Fireworks
Each comment you make counts as 1 entry to the contest. So the more comments and reviews you make the more entries you receive.
You have till Sunday July 28th at 11:59pm to enter. I will pick 4 lucky people and contact them via their facebook or email Monday Morning and let them know they won. The first winner has their choice of the colors in the picture above, then the remaining winners get to choose from what is left.
This is an easy contest, all you have to do is check out some great Disney articles and leave a comment or review.
Please note spamming or leaving comments that do not match the material on the page will be deleted and that entry will not count, so please keep it relevant.
For fun if you would like to throw a Like over at Walt Life’s Facebook Page you can. Be sure to let them know Chip sent ya!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Handmade Disney Cupcake Charms - August 2, 2015
- Disney’s “Descendants” puts a spell on you with 6.6 Million Total Viewers - August 1, 2015
- Disney Inspired Hair Bows - August 1, 2015