Have you seen those Salt Life Stickers that are popping up all over the place lately? We live about 3-4 hrs from the beach and I see them everywhere. I love the beach and surf every chance I can so I totally get the Salt Life stickers.
To capitalize on that growing phenomenon the good people over at Walt Life decided to come up with their own stickers to celebrate their love of Disney! The Walt Life sticker is a tribute to a great man and creator of all things Disney.
When I saw these stickers I posted a picture to the Chip and Co Facebook Page and you guys went crazy for them. I was able to talk to the creators of Walt Life and they were nice enough to give me 4 stickers to giveaway on Chip and Co. (see picture above)
How cool is that?
To enter this giveaway just comment on any article in our Chip and Co Guide Section. Learn more about the Disney World Rides, Attractions, Restaurants, and Resorts and see what we graded them. While you are there share with us what you thought. We love reading your reviews and experiences and it really helps other fans out too!
We have a few different areas for you to check out and comment on.
- Around the “Disney” World – We discover the Lands, Pavilions, and Areas from the Walt Disney World Resort. This section is more of an overview of everything.
- Rides and Attractions - We are constantly updating our Rides & Attractions pages at Walt Disney World, just as Disney is always changing and updating what they have available.
- Disney World Restaurant and Snack Options - My writers and I let you in on the locations, menus, and must-eats at the snack stops and eateries at Disney World
- Disney World Resorts & Resort Dining- What can you expect at the Disney World Resorts as well as some important facts about transportation, dining, and locations.
- Character Dining - Having a meal with the Disney Characters is the best.
- Parades and Fireworks - We share details of the various Disney World Parades and Fireworks
Each comment you make counts as 1 entry to the contest. So the more comments and reviews you make the more entries you receive.
You have till Sunday July 28th at 11:59pm to enter. I will pick 4 lucky people and contact them via their facebook or email Monday Morning and let them know they won. The first winner has their choice of the colors in the picture above, then the remaining winners get to choose from what is left.
This is an easy contest, all you have to do is check out some great Disney articles and leave a comment or review.
Please note spamming or leaving comments that do not match the material on the page will be deleted and that entry will not count, so please keep it relevant.
For fun if you would like to throw a Like over at Walt Life’s Facebook Page you can. Be sure to let them know Chip sent ya!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Store – Take up to 25% OFF your ENTIRE order! - March 6, 2015
- Disney Finds – Time to get my Disney On! - March 5, 2015
- D23 Expo invites fans to join in two creative contests that celebrate the magic of all things Disney - March 5, 2015