With Pandora – The World of Avatar being based on a PG-13 James Cameron film that was released in 2009, I am sure the question entering the minds of many Walt Disney World guests is; how would this possibly entertain my children? Well, I have the answer!
Pandora is without a doubt Disney World’s most popular attraction this Summer, and there are many reasons why. The landscape is incredible, where else can you walk under a floating mountain?! One look at the hashtag #flightofpassage on Twitter is proof enough that the new ride, Avatar Flight of Passage, is being considered the best attraction at Walt Disney World. With a height requirement of 44″ you’re probably still questioning traveling to Pandora with your littles. Check out this list of Pandora – The World of Avatar “must-dos” for families traveling with preschool aged children:
- Upon entering the Valley of Mo’ara, stop by the Flaska Reclinata a giant pink plant that releases steam from large spores located in its center when you pound on its belly!
- Air condition is always a welcome break from the Florida heat when traveling with youngsters. The Na’vi River Journey is a calm indoor boat ride that floats travelers through a bioluminsecent forest.
- Your preschooler is sure to enjoy a stop at the bead bar in Windtraders, where kids can craft Na’vi-inspired necklaces using feathers and beads.
- What child doesn’t love to dance and make music? Throughout the day, there is a 15-minute musical performance that guests can dance and sing along to, and the kiddos can bang on the drum circle made from the roots and natural Pandoran environment.
- Lastly, we all know keeping the troops well-fed is a sure way to avoid meltdowns. At Satu’li Canteen They can enjoy alien-looking, kid-friendly, options. The “Pods” taste just like cheeseburgers – steamed pods stuffed with ground beef, ketchup, and cheese – or dough wrapped hot dogs!
Are you planning on traveling to Pandora – The World of Avatar with your little ones this Summer?
Ready to start Planning your 2018 Disney Vacation? Disney will be releasing their 2018 pricing June 20th! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Image Credit: Disney
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- AMC Disney Springs 24 to host Star Wars Marathon Event - October 22, 2017
- Annual Passholders will Enjoy Exclusive Activities at Festival of Holidays - October 21, 2017
- Video: Check out the Haul-O-Ween Fun Happening at Cars Land - October 21, 2017