Are you looking for a way to make your Disney vacation extra special? Well, luckily Disney offers Portrait Sessions so you and your family can take wonderful family photos with all that sweat and random guests at the parks! These days, cameras are made so well that even amateurs can take great photos and for any big landmarks, there’s a photopass photographer there to capture the moment. But, there’s a problem with some of these images… there’s people everywhere! On top of a large amount of guests, you may have an unhappy child or be worn down from a day of Disney parks magic. Walt Disney World offers two options for couples or families to take advantage of some one on one time with a professional photographer at a select location of their choosing.
First up is the Mini Portrait Session for $150. This is a quick and relatively inexpensive way to get your family showered and smiling for the camera for barely any time out of your day. This package offers the following:
- 20 minute casual photo session
- Your images in a flash drive
- Copyright release
- Select one of the following locations: Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Art of Animation or Animal Kingdom Lodge
All of that alone is a fantastic offer! On top of that $150 you can pay a little extra for retouching ($25 for 1 image, $100 for 6) which includes fixing dark eyes, stray hairs, etc. and there are also a couple options for print packages that you can order right from Disney.
The next option is the Enhanced Portrait Session for $350. While this option is a bit pricier, it comes with more options and flexibility. The Enhanced Session offers the following:
- 1 hour with a photographer and assistant
- Choice of locations are Walt Disney World
- Image retouching and artistic enhancements which includes individual attention to every final image by a Disney retouch artist
- Stylistic posing and use of studio lighting
- Website posting of images with slide show
- A soft cover 6″ x 6″ proof book customized with your family name
In addition to the print packages offered with the Mini Session, the Enhanced Session has a special offer of a Seamless Bind Hard Cover Book for $125 which showcases 20 5×7’s of your favorite images on professional quality photo paper! (Additional pages can be added)
BONUS! Their site even has a section on what to wear!
I love that Walt Disney World offers this options to guests and with such a great price tag! How many of you would consider a Disney photoshoot with a professional photographer?
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Samantha W (see all)
- Top 10 Best Things About Frozen Summer Fun Live Event - July 24, 2014
- Hollywood Studios Frozen Fun Premium Package Review - July 20, 2014
- Walter & Rosie’s 4th of July Giveaway - July 1, 2014