It’s still the season of giving for Universal Parks & Resorts employees.
Tom Williams, Chairman & CEO of Universal Parks & Resorts has announced a $1000 for all front line and non-executive employees, coming straight from Brain Roberts, Chairman and CEO of Comcast, a “family” Universal Parks & Resorts is proud to be a part of.
Here are a few, more specific details:
- Regular/Full-Time or Casual/Part Time on December 31, 2017, including International Team Members are eligible.
- Those on an approved leave of absence who meet the other criteria are also eligible.
- Seasonal and Temporary Team Members and those at aVice President level or above will NOT be receiving the bonus.
- The bonus is taxable and is scheduled to be paid on January 26, 2018.
The letter from Tom Williams was made public on UOTeam website, which is the Universal Orlando Team Member Resources site.
It reads as follows:
I’m sure Universal Parks & Resorts Team Members are doing a little happy dance right now – and planning how to spend their extra $1,000!
Source: UOTeam Website
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- The Creator of the Na’vi Language Visits Pandora – World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 22, 2018
- “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” Has Grossed Over $600 Million Domestically - January 22, 2018
- Contestant on “The Voice UK” Performs a Fantastic Version of “Prince Ali” from “Aladdin” - January 22, 2018