Disney Kid Friendly Laptop makes the list
A selection of the toys that Wayne, N.J.-based Toys R Us plans to heavily promote and stock for the holidays:
– Bakugan Battle Brawlers New Vestroia Maxus Helios 7 in 1 toy by Spin Master. A version of the popular card and morphing marble game that combines seven different marbles into one fighter. $39.99.
– ChixOs Pink Design-A-Luxury Loft from Spin Master. A customizable doll and playhouse set. $29.99.
– Color Me a Song from Crayola Beginnings. A kit that plays music while tots color. $24.99.
– Disney Netpal from Asus. A child’s netbook loaded with Disney software. $349.99
– Laugh & Learn Learning Farm from Fisher-Price. A Farm set that teaches counting, the alphabet and more. $79.99
– Little Mommy Baby Ah-Choo from Fisher-Price. A doll that sneezes and speaks. $34.99
– Mindflex from Mattel. A game that measures brain activity to push a ball through an obstacle course. $89.99
– Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 from Hasbro. A customizable dart gun. $34.99
– Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Construction Devastator from Hasbro. A Transformer made of six vehicles combined. $99.99
– Wii Sports Resort from Nintendo. The sequel to Wii Sports videogame. $49.99
– Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster form Cepia. An interactive hamster that squeaks and moves. $9.99