Inspired by the original Disney•Pixar animated classic “Toy Story,” Toy Story: Smash It! lets players blast bricks, bounce balls and beat rainy day boredom alongside Andy’s most beloved toys. Toy Story: Smash It! is a brand-new 3D physics-based puzzler that pulls players right into the world of this most beloved of Disney•Pixar titles. Kidding around is the name of the game, as players help Buzz and the toys beat the boredom of a rainy day by knocking down their alien friends with bouncy balls all over the room!
The game has 60 levels and is broken into sections. In each level, you help Buzz Lightyear aim Pixar balls, balloons or bombs and shoot them to knock down the cute little 3-eyed aliens. It reminded us of an Angry Birds. Knocking down the aliens gets more complicated as you progress and you are given new tools to help as you progress. You also need to hit stars in each level and get a certain number before being allowed to get to the next section of levels.
My kids loved Toy Story: Smash It! It took a bit of time to figure out the best way to aim the balls. But, once they got it, they were hooked. We looked at it together for a while and then I didn’t see them much for the rest of the weekend while they took turns playing. (That’s a bonus for a busy mom!)
- Disney Apps for Sale in the App Store (chipandco.com)
- Disney Interactive introduces Toy Story: Smash It! (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by amy (see all)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace brings the action to Star Wars fans - May 6, 2014
- Disney Launches Star Wars Apps For Next Generation Of Fans - May 2, 2014
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Never Land Rescue DVD Review - November 16, 2013