I am always interested in what other peoples top places to grab a meal at Walt Disney World and why. It is just interesting to see why people choose a certain restaurant and what has influenced them in their decisions.
Here are my Top 5 Disneyworld Character Dining Restaurants
5. 1900 Park Fare - Breakfast here was very good. The Omlet Bar was a highlight for me. Seeing Alice was very nice since you don’t see her often enough in the parks. The resort itself has an old turn of the century type feel.
4. Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Almost all the Disney Princesses in one location and the Picture is included in the cost of the meal. A Must for all Disney Princesses.
3. Chef Mickey’s – Good Food, Great Location. A must for us at least 2 times every visit.You will not walk away hungry here even if the food is more of a traditional American fare.
2. Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House – Unique food and the restaurant has an open air market feel to it. Donald Duck and Pals are dressed very different than how you would see them elsewhere. Not as popular as some character Dining Dining restaurants which is ok by me as you can get in and out again pretty fast.
1. Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch – Beautiful resort and some of the best dining at Disney World. The food has a Polynesian flare while not overpowering. If you get a view near the windows you can see Cinderellas Castle off in the Distance.
What are your favorite Character Dining Restaurants?
Let us know in the comment section below.
- Top 10 Disneyworld Snacks – According to Jess (chipandco.com)