While our previous DisneyWorld Top Eats were extremely popular with our viewers we decided to break down our Disney Top Eat Restaurants a little further to help you choose the right meal for you.
Today I will walk you through my top 3 Favorite Magic Kingdom Park Casual Dining Restaurants. Here goes…
3. Tony’s Town Square – I dare say the finest Italian Food in Walt Disney World. The meals here are delicious and very filling. One of the best least talked about restaurants at Disneyworld. I would eat here more often if I wasn’t Italian already and fancy my mothers cooking.
2. The Crystal Palace – Fantastic Character Breakfast Buffet, and mixed medley of different of foods for lunch and dessert. This restaurant is in the heart of the Magic Kingdom and perfect for parade or fireworks viewing.
1. Liberty Tree Tavern – Serving up classic American Cuisine and my absolute favorite Disney Dessert the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. The Liberty Tree has unique atmosphere, great food, and even better service.
What are some of your favorite Magic Kingdom Casual Dining Restaurants?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Mickey Mouse 1933 Tribute Watch - April 25, 2015
- LEGOLAND Hotel Nears Completion - April 25, 2015
- Some great Orlando Theme Park Discounts with Best of Orlando - April 24, 2015