While our previous DisneyWorld Top Eats were extremely popular with our viewers we decided to break down our Disney Top Eat Restaurants a little further to help you choose the right meal for you.
Today I will walk you through my top 3 Favorite Magic Kingdom Park Casual Dining Restaurants. Here goes…
3. Tony’s Town Square – I dare say the finest Italian Food in Walt Disney World. The meals here are delicious and very filling. One of the best least talked about restaurants at Disneyworld. I would eat here more often if I wasn’t Italian already and fancy my mothers cooking.
2. The Crystal Palace – Fantastic Character Breakfast Buffet, and mixed medley of different of foods for lunch and dessert. This restaurant is in the heart of the Magic Kingdom and perfect for parade or fireworks viewing.
1. Liberty Tree Tavern – Serving up classic American Cuisine and my absolute favorite Disney Dessert the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. The Liberty Tree has unique atmosphere, great food, and even better service.
What are some of your favorite Magic Kingdom Casual Dining Restaurants?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Chip C (see all)
- Now Available – Disney Frozen Hairstyles book - October 24, 2014
- My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks Video Clips - October 24, 2014
- Should I do online check in at Disney World? - October 23, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!