While our previous DisneyWorld Top Eats were extremely popular with our viewers we decided to break down our Disney Top Eat Restaurants a little further to help you choose the right meal for you.
Today I will walk you through my top 3 Favorite Magic Kingdom Park Casual Dining Restaurants. Here goes…
3. Tony’s Town Square – I dare say the finest Italian Food in Walt Disney World. The meals here are delicious and very filling. One of the best least talked about restaurants at Disneyworld. I would eat here more often if I wasn’t Italian already and fancy my mothers cooking.
2. The Crystal Palace – Fantastic Character Breakfast Buffet, and mixed medley of different of foods for lunch and dessert. This restaurant is in the heart of the Magic Kingdom and perfect for parade or fireworks viewing.
1. Liberty Tree Tavern – Serving up classic American Cuisine and my absolute favorite Disney Dessert the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. The Liberty Tree has unique atmosphere, great food, and even better service.
What are some of your favorite Magic Kingdom Casual Dining Restaurants?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- New Coffee art debuts at Joffrey’s Coffee Kiosk in Disney Springs - March 10, 2018
- Media Event: The Foods of Disney’s Flower & Garden Festival - March 4, 2018
- Disney Toys are returning to McDonald’s Happy Meals! - February 27, 2018