While our previous DisneyWorld Top Eats were extremely popular with our viewers we decided to break down our Disney Top Eat Restaurants a little further to help you choose the right meal for you.
Today I will walk you through my top 3 Favorite Magic Kingdom Park Casual Dining Restaurants. Here goes…
3. Tony’s Town Square – I dare say the finest Italian Food in Walt Disney World. The meals here are delicious and very filling. One of the best least talked about restaurants at Disneyworld. I would eat here more often if I wasn’t Italian already and fancy my mothers cooking.
2. The Crystal Palace – Fantastic Character Breakfast Buffet, and mixed medley of different of foods for lunch and dessert. This restaurant is in the heart of the Magic Kingdom and perfect for parade or fireworks viewing.
1. Liberty Tree Tavern – Serving up classic American Cuisine and my absolute favorite Disney Dessert the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. The Liberty Tree has unique atmosphere, great food, and even better service.
What are some of your favorite Magic Kingdom Casual Dining Restaurants?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney Springs welcomes Johnny Was clothing shop - June 29, 2016
- A Midnight Soirée at the Tower of Terror for D23 Members - June 28, 2016
- What’s new and what’s next at Walt Disney World - June 26, 2016