Disney’s newest resort, the Art of Animation, has a lot to be excited about! When I went to check out this resort for myself, I was excited to see what new details and experiences Disney has brought to the table; and I’m happy to report that I was very impressed! If this resort is a taste of things to come, then Disney is on the right track.
To narrow things down a bit, here are five reasons why you should be excited about this resort too!
5. Rooms-Most of Disney’s resort rooms feature a theme and decor which appeals to adults, with only subtle references to Mickey Mouse and other Disney characters. Also, the room sizes typically cater to a family of four with their standard size. However, at this resort, your rooms immerse you into the worlds of Finding Nemo, Cars, The Lion King, and The Little Mermaid! Also, while you can choose standard size rooms, this resort primarily offers family suites which sleep up to six family members! These rooms are sure to delight kids and offer parents the space they need. Did we mention the extra bathroom too?
4. Landscape of Flavors-This resort food court has five different stations offering different menus; but unlike other food courts, the Landscape of Flavors has healthier options for guests to enjoy. Also, the kitchens are more open and on display than in other food courts, so guests can see their meals being prepared. Although, if you are looking for the standard burger and fries, don’t be concerned. Traditional fare is served here too.
3. The Big Blue Pool-The Finding Nemo section of the Art of Animation resort features the largest pool in all of WDW; and what’s even cooler is that it features new technology: an underwater sound system! That’s right! When you go underwater, be prepared to hear music and the voices of a few Finding Nemo characters! Also, this pool has nearby play areas for kids, making it a wonderland for energetic little princes and princesses; and it has plenty of chairs and sunshine for tired moms and dads!
2. Options-Disney’s Art of Animation offers a vast variety of options for families to choose from, such as four different themes, different room types and sizes, several pools, and a diverse menu selection at the food court. In fact, there are different themed seating sections at the food court to choose from too! At this resort, you have the luxury of choices which kids will enjoy and which adults can consider to help them a plan a stay suited to them and their families.
1. Cars Section-While The Lion King and Little Mermaid sections at the Art of Animation have yet to open, we don’t know how Disney will manage to top their new Cars section. Guests will truly feel as if they stepped into the world of Cars with its winding road, pool area featuring traffic cone cabanas, and lifesize versions of Cars characters for young and old to enjoy! Be sure to stop by to visit with Mater!
Are you excited about the Art of Animation resort? Would you want to stay here? Let us know why in a comment below!
- Disney World’s Art of Animation Fun Facts
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort to Feature RFID Technology
- Resorts: AKL Kidani Village Village Studio Room with a Savannah View (aglassslippervacation.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Savannah (see all)
- Top 10 Disney World Must Do’s at Epcot - December 5, 2014
- Top 5 Things to Know When Visiting Disney World during the holidays - November 29, 2014
- Top 10 Disney World “Must Do’s” - November 27, 2014