Top 5 DisneyWorld Snacks that are more like a Meal
So your walking around Disney World enjoying the sights, the sounds, the Experience and it hits you. I am hungry! I’m not talking about the eat a snickers bar hungry. I am talking you want something with a little substance kinda hungry.
It is atleast 3-4 hours before your next meal and you have a laundry list of rides you want to get in before then.
So hot shot what do you do…what do you do?
1. Turkey Leg – This thing is huge and very filling. Nothing like chewing on some fresh, smokey, delicious turkey while walking around the park. No visit to the Magic Kingdom is complete without a turkey leg! There are several spots around Walt Disney World where you can get them. (please note that the Turkey Leg is now considered one Quick Service credit and no longer 1 single snack credit)
2. School Bread – This treat from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion. It is about the size of your fist, lightly sweetened yeast dough filled with custard and topped with vanilla glaze and coconut. So delicious!
3. Funnel Cake – You can get this treat from Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom. It is basically fried dough sprinkled with Sugar. Most people get these and share them. I personally like my own and from comments made on our Facebook Page I am one of the few people who like it with fruit.
4. Butterfinger Cupcake – Words can not do this justice. Located at Starring Rolls Cafe in Disney Hollywood Studios this little sweet shop has some of the best treats in all of Walt Disney World. Warning after trying one of these you will want to box up as many of these goodies as you can to bring home with you to savor later!
5. Dole Whip Float – So you are wondering why I picked the float over a regular Dole Whip its because the extra pineapple juice that is added takes us extra space in your belly helping you feel fuller longer. Not to mention the extra sugar it gives you for walking around the parks. Located at the Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom.
So what did I miss? Share with us your Disney World snacks that are more like a meal in the comment box below.
- Disney World Quick Tip – Enjoy Snacks as Your Meal (chipandco.com)
- My Perfect Disney Day: Disneyland food highlights! (chipandco.com)