Top 5 Disney World Things We Want Everywhere!
Part of the magic behind a Disney vacation is revisiting those things that you just can’t get anywhere else. When we experience them for the first time at the Disney Parks, we are hooked! During each visit we taste, ride, see, or hear them again and again.
But what if we could experience those things year round in our own back yard, so to speak?
In that vein, here is my Top Five list of Disney World things we want everywhere:
5. Attention to Detail. No one does this like Disney! Every detail is plussed to the max. The cleanliness stands out, as does the
extraordinary theming. And I’m not alone in desiring a little Disney detailing in my everyday life, as the new TV show Backyard Disney attests!
4. Dole Whip. I don’t think you can even get this Island Treat in the real Hawaii! But if you’re one of the people who will stand in line for hours just to get a spoonful, then you know that this confection should be sold worldwide!
3. Cast Members. Imagine if all service personal that you come into contact with during your normal day had that Disney attitude! No more surely grocery store clerks. No more indifferent bank tellers. Just smiling faces everywhere!
And my wife said that what she would like is a Cast Member standing on every corner to help her find her way. On the street. In the mall. Everywhere! Nothing like that two-finger point to clarify your direction in life.
2. Monorails. OK, I know these marvels of transportation are found outside WDW. Las Vegas has one (for now), as does most of Asia. But here in North America, a Monorail ride is almost impossible to enjoy outside the berm, as it were!
Imagine again that your child could walk to the end of your driveway and board a Monorail to school. Morning commutes to work on Monorail Teal? Bring it on! And no more lite rail trains to block you at every intersection. Now that’s my vision of transportation heaven!
1. Mickey Premium Bars. Delish! It’s almost pointless to try to convince anyone that this would be a good idea as I’m sure you’re all on board for this one! My friend Ashley sure is, and you can read her lament here over this confections exclusivity.
Have I missed your favorite WDW thing that you want everywhere? Let me know in the comments section!
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Disney World Vacationing (chipandco.com)
- Collecting While WDW Burns (disneyatdisleelandiablog.blogspot.com)