Been awhile since lunch and too early for dinner? Snack time! There’s one thing you definitely won’t have to worry about on a Disney trip—going hungry. In fact, there are so many options, it’s often hard to choose. Some fan favorites, like the Mickey Premium Bar ice cream treats, are available pretty much anywhere on property. Other goodies can be found only at select locations. Here are our top three snack picks at Magic Kingdom:
1) This relatively new treat debuted just last year an instant crowd pleaser. It’s somewhat nutritious and very much delicious! The Nutella Waffle Sandwich can be found at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments, which is just to the left of Cinderella Castle as you enter Liberty Square from the Hub. This one’s easy to replicate at home when you need to satisfy that homesick-for-Disney longing. Other waffle “sammies” are available as well.
2) With over a million-and-a-half of these sold annually across Walt Disney World Resort, the Giant Smoked Turkey Leg is certainly satisfying. Each weighs about a pound-and-a-half—yes, I said a pound-and-a-half! It used to be sold as a Disney Dining snack credit, but is now charged a full Table Service credit, as it is indeed a meal of its own. You can get them at kiosks in Frontierland along the Rivers of America.
3) And of course, the Dole Whip. You didn’t think I’d leave that one off, did you? Aloha Isle at the entrance to Adventureland is one of very few WDW locations that offer this delightfully refreshing pineapple softserve. It’s creamy and smooth, yet light and fluffy. You can also get it as a Dole Whip Float—the famous ice cream served in pineapple juice. It comes in other flavors too, but who gets those?
Were your favorite Magic Kingdom snacks on this list? If not, tell us what you like!
- My Top 5 Magic Kingdom Traditions (chipandco.com)
- Ask Us A Disney Question – Most Romantic Disney Photo Spots (chipandco.com)