Top 10 Magic Kingdom Attractions to enjoy on our next Disney World vacation!
When I first put the title up for this article, I was only going to list my five favorite Magic Kingdom attractions at Walt Disney World. But when I started listing them, I realized that there was absolutely no way I could decide on just five, so I doubled it, and there you have it — my top ten Magic Kingdom Attractions to enjoy on our next Disney World vacation! Look over my list, and tell me which ones are right, which ones are wrong, and what you would have in place instead! Thanks!
- Pirates of the Caribbean — This is one of the best attractions at Walt Disney World, not just the Magic Kingdom, and it is one that I have written about quite a bit over the years. This attraction has it all, and is right up at the top of the list for me! It is even on my list of 30 things to do at Disney!
- Peter Pan’s Flight — Peter Pan’s Flight is a great attraction, and does a great job of taking you right into the movie!
- The Haunted Mansion — The Haunted Mansion — what more do I need to say? It’s a classic attraction, and we love to ride it!
- Splash Mountain — Splash Mountain has vaulted right up to the top of my daughter Sophie’s favorite attractions list — so much so that she even wrote a review of it for my blog! This is one that we will ride at least twice during this trip!
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – BTMRR was the first Disney World roller coaster that I remember riding, and it is one of our favorites!
- Space Mountain — Space Mountain is one of my wife’s favorites, but it isn’t one that we ride very often because Sophie doesn’t like it. However, we will be riding it this year, I’m determined to get in at least one ride!
- Carousel of Progress — When it comes to the Carousel of Progress, this attraction really holds a special place in my heart. I love the nostalgia of it, and can’t wait to experience it some more!
- Jungle Cruise — The Jungle Cruise has enjoyed a resurgence for me in the past few trips, and has climbed back into my top ten list. I think the trip that really brought it back was enjoying the ride when we were there on the 40th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, enjoying one of the original attractions.
- Walt Disney World Railroad — Although the Walt Disney World Railroad didn’t make my list of 30 things to do at Disney World, it still ranks up there as one of my favorite things to do at the Magic Kingdom. There is something really relaxing to me about being able to ride on a true steam engine train all the way around the Magic Kingdom, and I look forward to doing so again soon!
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover — Another of my favorite Magic Kingdom attractions, the TTA as I know it, also didn’t make my list — but it is still an attraction that I look forward to each and every trip. I love the relaxing nature of the TTA, and it’s really neat to experience this attraction at night. I think it would be really cool if they expanded it and turned it into a new version of the Skyway, as I talked about in a post I wrote about the attraction I’d bring back to Disney.
So there you have it — my top ten list of Magic Kingdom Attractions to enjoy on our next Disney World vacation! What is your top ten list?
- Disney World Quick Tips – 10 things to do on Rainy Days (chipandco.com)
- Squirrel holds up Monorail at Disney World for 45 mins (chipandco.com)