I am starting a new side project. Along with my extensive, I am also going to be doing a series of top tens. Subjects may include food, drinks, items to pack, attractions, resorts, off property attractions, tours, and much, much, more! I am going to start this week by listing my top ten Disney World snacks. Everything on my list is going to be considered a snack by the Disney Dining Plan!
Snacking is one of my all time favorite things to do. I am not someone who is big into sitting down for proper meals, rather, I am a grazer. Often while on the Disney Dining Plan, I use up my snack credits quite quickly! If you are a big snacker like me, indulge yourself in my top ten favorite Walt Disney World Snacks.
- Mickey Rice KrispieTreats! These tasty little temptations are absolutely to die for. The taste of marshmallows and rice cereal make me remember my childhood. The fact that they are shaped like Mickey is just an added bonus.
- Chili at Roaring Forks inside the Wilderness Lodge. A bowl of chili here is worth only a snack credit, but eats like a meal. Meaty, spicy, and just plain delicious! A great option for a light lunch before that big buffet dinner!
- Mickey Ice Cream Bars! You can find them just about anywhere, but you better eat them fast. The rich chocolate and cool vanilla ice cream shaped like the mouse himself makes this snack a winner any time of day!
- Pineapple Dole Whip! Aloha Isle in Adventureland serves up this refreshing and very popular item!
- 3 piece Beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter. These are so good it is a sin that this is the only place you can get them on property.
- Chocolate Croissant at Starring Roles Café at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. These buttery, chocolaty delights are a great choice for a rich and sinful way to start touring the studios…my suggestion however, do not head on over to Rockin Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror after eating!
- Hummus and Pita Chips at Mara. It is good to note that the hummus and pita chips each count as one snack credit on the plan so if you get both it is two credits, but oh so worth it! I love a good healthy snack as well and the delicious hummus and pita chips really hit the spot!
- Funnel Cake at Sleepy Hallow in the Magic Kingdom. Crispy, sweet, fried, and oh so good. Big enough to share, but you probably won’t want to!!!
- Zebra Domes! I am heading back to Mara and the Animal Kingdom Lodge for this treat. These sweet and slightly grown up treats will keep you coming back for more.
- Cupcakes!!! I just love a good cupcake and at WDW they seem to make them extra special. The cake is light and sweet and the frosting borders on too much! A few seasonal sprinkles and you have a timeless crowd pleaser. You can find a good cupcake at most food courts and many bakeries on property!