Looking for the perfect time to visit Walt Disney World? The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, who also run the popular touringplans.com, offer specific times to make your trek to see the Mouse.
The LEAST busy time to visit WDW is the week after Thanksgiving until the week before Christmas. Things start to get a little crazy at this point, so don’t over-extend your stay.
The next slowest weeks are
- the second full week of November through the weekend preceding Thanksgiving
- September, as in after Labor Day
- January 4 through the first week of February. (Except Martin Luther King holiday weekend)
- The last week of April through early June.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World points out that late February, March, and early April are “dicey.” Crowds will come and go because of spring break and Presidents Day weekend.
Disney has done promotions aimed at the local residents and the international markets, so crowds have grown in September and October. But as far as touring the MK, AK, and HS, they suggest you go during the week and save your weekend visits for Epcot.
Love Disney World photography? Join Mouze Kateerz on Facebook, mouzekateerz.com, and Mouze Kateerz on Pinterest. for a virtual Disney vacation in photos. If you have some fabulous Disney photographs you’d like to share, send an email of your favorite Disney location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disney Planning & Photos: Is Christmas a Good Time to Go to Disney World? (chipandco.com)
- Order Disney Food Blog’s Guide to Walt Disney World Dining (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014