Looking for the perfect time to visit Walt Disney World? The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, who also run the popular touringplans.com, offer specific times to make your trek to see the Mouse.
The LEAST busy time to visit WDW is the week after Thanksgiving until the week before Christmas. Things start to get a little crazy at this point, so don’t over-extend your stay.
The next slowest weeks are
- the second full week of November through the weekend preceding Thanksgiving
- September, as in after Labor Day
- January 4 through the first week of February. (Except Martin Luther King holiday weekend)
- The last week of April through early June.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World points out that late February, March, and early April are “dicey.” Crowds will come and go because of spring break and Presidents Day weekend.
Disney has done promotions aimed at the local residents and the international markets, so crowds have grown in September and October. But as far as touring the MK, AK, and HS, they suggest you go during the week and save your weekend visits for Epcot.
Love Disney World photography? Join Mouze Kateerz on Facebook, mouzekateerz.com, and Mouze Kateerz on Pinterest. for a virtual Disney vacation in photos. If you have some fabulous Disney photographs you’d like to share, send an email of your favorite Disney location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disney Planning & Photos: Is Christmas a Good Time to Go to Disney World? (chipandco.com)
- Order Disney Food Blog’s Guide to Walt Disney World Dining (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014