Tickets On Sale for Mickey’s Not So Scary and Very Merry Christmas Party Events
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom theme park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom theme park.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade—including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes—a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
The tone of the event is, well, “Not-So-Scary”, and is appropriate for children of all ages.
Parties will take place:
- September 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28 and 30
- October 4, 5, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30 and 31
- November 2
Celebrate the magic of the holiday season with your family at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, a special event held select nights in November and December at Magic Kingdom theme park!
This festive celebration is filled with spectacular fireworks, a very special holiday parade and live entertainment featuring your favorite Disney Characters. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend this event, and tickets sell out quickly.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party features:
- The enchanted Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza — Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom theme park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Special access to many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is held from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight on select nights.
Parties will take place:
- November 9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29 and 30
- December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 21
TIP: Purchasing tickets ahead of event dates may get you a discount of $10 per ticket!
- Disney World Quick Tips – Christmas in the Magic Kingdom (chipandco.com)
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Schedule and Details (chipandco.com)