We recently shared that a Passholder Ticketing Office would soon be available in Liberty Square. The new Ticket Office Annex is now available in Liberty Square at the Magic Kingdom.
The former Ticket Office Annex was in Tomorrowland at the Tomorrowland Light and Power Company. That location closed its doors on March 2nd of this year. The new Ticket Office Annex is now located in the former Heritage House Building. Many of us will recognize this building as the location for the Muppets Present Great Moments in American History show.
The newly relocated Annual Passholder Ticket Office is designed to take some of the pressure off the main Guest Relations located at the entrance of the Magic Kingdom. You do not have to be an Annual Passholder to take advantage of this ticket office location. Here are some of the services offered:
- Upgrading one park per day tickets to park hoppers
- Adding additional days to existing tickets
- Upgrading to a Walt Disney World Annual Pass
- Replacing lost tickets
- Access to Passholder Services, as well as Dining and Event Reservations
What do you think of this new ticket office location? Please leave your comments in the box below.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Lisette R (see all)
- SeaWorld Orlando Launches “Just For Kids” Weekends This May - April 19, 2018
- SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival Adds Four New Concerts - April 17, 2018
- The Purple Wall Enhancement Provides Awesome Photo-Op Backdrop - April 15, 2018