The Chip And Company Disney Week In Review For September 5th
Summer is rapidly coming to a close so I’d like to wish everyone a happy Labor Day and welcome you to this week’s Chip and Company Disney Week In Review. Whether you are a fan of Walt Disney World, the Disneyland Resort, or any other branch of the Disney Company we at Chip and Company will keep you up on the latest news items. Of course, we also offer our personal views through our incredible staff of writers and even have regular giveaways of Disney Swag so be sure to visit us every day. Let’s review some of this week’s news.
- If you are a fan of the Narnia exhibit in Pixar Place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and are traveling to Walt Disney World prior to September 10th (this Saturday) make sure to stop by the attraction. Why you may ask; here is why:Disney Confidential – Journey Into Narnia CLOSING September 10th
- There are some changes coming to Test Track at Epcot. There had been rumors that GM was going to drop their sponsorship but when you read First Look: All New Test Track Vehicles from Chevy you may not agree. We’re not sure so we will have to wait and see.
- I bet a lot of gymnastics fans were excited to find out that ESPN Wide World of Sports will host 2012 World Acrobatic Gymnastics Championships. This is huge folks, lots of World Class Athletes.
- We are all excited about the Fantasyland expansion at Walt Disney World so I was excited to see what’s coming up when Disney concept artists decided to give us all A Tour Through New Fantasyland Expansion at the Magic Kingdom. Sure, it’s concept art but it’s beautifully done and fun to look at.
- Speaking of Fantasyland, here is a Fantasyland Expansion Timeline Update! It looks like most of the areas will be open in 2012 with a bit to come in 2013.
- Most of us know who Brad Garrett is, he is a big (6′ 9″) TV star and the voice to many of your Pixar favorites. He recently visited Disneyland and nobody was surprised to learn that Brad Garrett Finds Nemo at Disneyland Park. Brad Garrett may be a star but he is said to be one of the nicest and most down to earth people you will ever meet.
- Have you heard about Rock Star Mickey? If you haven’t then get ready because Coming Soon! Rock Star Mickey Jams to a Store Near you. I bet I know more than a few Disney Crazed Adults (Chip!!) who will have one of their very own.
- Does your child have hair issues? If so, you might want to consider entering her/him in the Disney BabyZone – Crazy Baby Hair Contest. Fame and even some cash could be waiting for you.
- Are you an expert on one or more of the Disney venues? Are you the type of person who loves to share that knowledge? Well guess what, the 2012 Walt Disney World Moms Panel Accepting Applications Beginning Sept. 12. By the way guys, you can apply also even though you are technically not a Mom!
- Are you an adventurous soul? Do you want to try something a little (actually a LOT) different? You might want to take a look at the Adventures by Disney: New Destinations and Tours for 2012. You could see something that intrigues you and you may even be able to cross a couple of things off your bucket list.
We don’t just do news items at Chip and Company we also have an ever growing staff of outstanding writers with a wealth of knowledge that they love to share. Oh, by the way, we also have our regular give aways of some wonderful Disney stuff. Let’s take a look at just a little bit of what our writers have to offer.
- Chris is one of our oldest (meaning longest term, I’m the chronological Oldie around here) writers and true psycho Disney fan. You can find out her Top Five Reasons I’m a Disney World Nerd by reading this article.
- Our newest writer Catie, is happy to share her Top 10 Activities for Adults at Walt Disney World with us. Really Catie, can you be as crazy about Disney as you are and still be an adult?
- Our own Disney Diva gave us a look into her educational background when she told us All I really needed to know, I learned from Disney Cast Members. Find out what she learned in her article, you might be surprised at the scope of a DCME (Disney Cast Member Education.
That’s it for this week folks. We hope you continue to visit us every day because we put out huge amounts of information that the true Disney Fan absolutely has to know!! As always, enjoy your visit to Walt Disney World!!