Hi there fans of all things Disney!! If you are reading this on October 3rd we will be 10 days away from the start of this year’s visit to Walt Disney World. September/October seems like a popular time for your friends at Chip and Company to visit Mecca. For the last few weeks it feels that we have had one or more of our writers either at Walt Disney World or the Disneyland Resort every day. Lots of good articles will be coming from our visits. On to this week’s review!!
- The Epcot Food & Wine Festival opened on the 29th of September and we know what’s important. We thought you might like to see the 2011 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Booths and Menus so click on the link.
- When rumors fly who else would be there but Anonymouse? He/she is at it again and here is the latest question from Disney Confidential – Is Disneyland India Coming Soon? See what you think and feel free to comment.
- Saturday was a huge day for the Disney Company and all the lucky visitors who were at the Magic Kingdom to watch as Walt Disney World Resort Celebrates 40 Year Anniversary. It’s not a gigantic celebration, I’m betting that will happen in 2021 for the 50th.
- Tangled introduced us to a new Princess and now it’s becoming official. Read about the festivities in Rapunzel Has Arrived in London For Her Royal Celebration at Kensington Palace on October 2nd; Rapunzel’s Hair Cascades Off the Salt Tower. Congratulations!!!
- Scary moments at Disney’s California Adventure this week when a Malfunction During Aladdin Stage Show Prompts Evacuation. Fortunately, no one was injured and the show has since returned.
- Are any of you Muppets fans? Are any of you WWE fans? Are any of you both??? Well if you are a fan of either or both you will enjot yourselves when The Muppets come to WWE Raw on Halloween night. Trick or Treat!!!
- Do kids like toys – of course they do. That makes it important that Mom and Dad stay current on the best toys. We can help you as you check out Disney FamilyFun Magazine Announces 20th Annual Toy of the Year Award Winners, so go ahead but don’t let the kiddies catch you.
- Cat Cora had some unexpected scheduling conflicts so she was forced to cancel her Food & Wine Festival appearances. Fear not, Disney has already taken care of it and you will be pleased to know that ‘The Poor Chef’ Replaces Cat at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. I’m sure you will enjoy his presentations.
- We all knew this would be coming but take a look and find out about the NEW! Halloween Merchandise at Disney Parks. It’s simply BOOtiful!! (Sorry!)
- There is something new and quite unusual at this years Food & Wine Festival as Ocean Spray Brings the Magic of the Cranberry to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. They even have a real (but small) Cranberry Bog built at Epcot – fascinating.
It has been a very “newsy” week but that hasn’t stopped our staff of incredible writer from sharing their points of view and experiences with you. We can only give you a small sample but we ask you to visit us at Chip and Company to see just what we have to offer. Let’s take a quick look!!
- For those of you visiting Walt Disney World soon and planning on attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Mel gives us a Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Review. Take a look so you will know what to expect.
- Our fearless leader Chip just loves his Android cell phone and he took a lot of photos on the recent family vacation. If you want to take a look at them, go to his Photo Review of our Disney World Vacation for the instructions.
- We all know how wonderful the theme parks are at Walt Disney World but that’s not all there is. Catie gives us some ideas about Fun things to do OUTSIDE of the Disney World Parks so give the article a read and see what you might be missing.
That’s it for this week folks. Mike will be back next week and will also be covering for me the following week. I’ll be thinking of you while my wife and I are spending 10 days at our favorite place. As always, enjoy your visit to Walt Disney World!!