Back for the busy Spring break is the ‘Taste of Hollywood To Go’ dining option at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The $15.99 boxed meals include reserved seating at Fantastmic! and offers 5 different menu options. There is also a kids option at $5.49 which is either a turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar or strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers and an organic apple and cinnamon oatmeal bar.
You can make reservations up to 24 hours ahead by calling 407-WDW-DINE. Pickup is then at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner near the American Idol Experience from 11am to 8pm. ‘Taste of Hollywood’ is also on the Disney Dining Plan at 1 quick service entitlement.
- Golden fried chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- Veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Shrimp salad with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Fantasmic VIP Dining Package Now Available! (chipandco.com)
- New Cupcakes Just for Upcoming Holidays at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- New Magical Additions Coming the the Disney World Resort in 2015 - December 21, 2014
- Trattoria al Forno Brings a Taste of Italy to Disney’s Boardwalk - December 21, 2014
- Check Out Disney.com for Some Christmas Cheer - December 19, 2014