Back for the busy Spring break is the ‘Taste of Hollywood To Go’ dining option at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The $15.99 boxed meals include reserved seating at Fantastmic! and offers 5 different menu options. There is also a kids option at $5.49 which is either a turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar or strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers and an organic apple and cinnamon oatmeal bar.
You can make reservations up to 24 hours ahead by calling 407-WDW-DINE. Pickup is then at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner near the American Idol Experience from 11am to 8pm. ‘Taste of Hollywood’ is also on the Disney Dining Plan at 1 quick service entitlement.
- Golden fried chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- Veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Shrimp salad with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Fantasmic VIP Dining Package Now Available! (chipandco.com)
- New Cupcakes Just for Upcoming Holidays at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Universal Orlando’s New Water Park Will Open in 2017 - May 28, 2015
- Tables in Wonderland Food & Wine Preview Event - May 28, 2015
- Sea World Will Soon Have the Tallest, Fastest, and Longest Roller Coaster in Orlando - May 28, 2015