Back for the busy Spring break is the ‘Taste of Hollywood To Go’ dining option at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The $15.99 boxed meals include reserved seating at Fantastmic! and offers 5 different menu options. There is also a kids option at $5.49 which is either a turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar or strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers and an organic apple and cinnamon oatmeal bar.
You can make reservations up to 24 hours ahead by calling 407-WDW-DINE. Pickup is then at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner near the American Idol Experience from 11am to 8pm. ‘Taste of Hollywood’ is also on the Disney Dining Plan at 1 quick service entitlement.
- Golden fried chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- Veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Shrimp salad with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Fantasmic VIP Dining Package Now Available! (chipandco.com)
- New Cupcakes Just for Upcoming Holidays at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Sunshine (see all)
- Disney’s Aulani Resort Named a Top Hotel by Fodor’s - September 27, 2014
- “Once Upon a Time” Will Elsa “Let it Go” - September 24, 2014
- New Wearable Disney Dining Gift Card for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - September 24, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!