Take 5 at Downtown Disney
Downtown Disney, at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts, provides countless dining, shopping and entertainment experiences. Here are our Top 5 posts on dining, shopping and entertainment at Downtown Disney.
What is your favorite thing to do at Downtown Disney? Let us know in the comments.
Top 5: Dining at Downtown Disney
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Features New ‘N’awlins Brunch Fest’ with Bloody Mary Bar – We introduced a new Sunday brunch in the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim – “N’awlins Brunch Fest.”
- Crepes & Funnel Cake Sticks Now at the Downtown Disney District – This summer, we told you about a new delicious new offering at the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim. Café Renee, located in front of World of Disney, now offers crepes and funnel cake sticks!
- St. Patrick’s Day at Walt Disney World – We got our green on and celebrated St. Patrick’s Day at Raglan Road at Downtown Disney in Florida.
- Oktoberfest 2009 at the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim – For the first time, Downtown Disney District in Anaheim was filled with the German spirit as we celebrated Oktoberfest last Fall.
- Holiday Treats at Disney Parks – We found a tasty treat for the holidays at the Candy Cauldron at Downtown Disney in Florida.
Top 5: Shopping at Downtown Disney
- A Dooney & Bourke Special Event – We celebrated the launch of our latest Dooney & Bourke co-branded products at Tren-D in the Downtown Disney Marketplace in March.
- Sizzling Summer Appreciation Day Sale – It was a shopping extravaganza on Saturday, July 24, at World of Disney Stores at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts for annual passholders & Disney Vacation Club members.
- New Spins on Classic Disney Attractions – Disney Theme Park Merchandise and K’NEX have brought the Space Mountain and Dumbo the Flying Elephant Building Sets to Once Upon A Toy in Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World.
- Taking a Good Look Through the Looking Glass… – Love “Alice in Wonderland”? If so, you must see the window display that was at Disney Vault 28 in the Downtown Disney District earlier this year, which featured Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland” character-inspired banners, three-dimensional mushrooms, flowers and, of course, the newest “Alice in Wonderland” apparel and accessories.
- Shopping Has Its Rewards At First-Ever Benefit Sale – Don’t miss the first-ever Benefit Sale at Downtown Disney on Saturday, Nov. 6, from 5:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. to help the Heart of Florida United Way in the Orlando area.
Top 5: Entertainment at Downtown Disney
- Local Artists Bring Downtown Disney to Life After Dark: Scott Williams – Our series of five posts on the musicians in the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim featured artists like Scott Williams.
- Art Show at D Street in Anaheim – This summer, Disney Underground artist Steven Daily did a special art demonstration at Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- World-Renowned Juggler Joins La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil – Did you hear? World-Renowned juggler Anthony Gatto joined the team of La Nouba artists at Downtown Disney in the Walt Disney World Resort earlier this year.
- Festival of the Masters Art at Downtown Disney – We spoke to Yellow Shoes Creative Group’s Joe Kaminski about last year’s Festival of the Masters at Downtown Disney in Florida.
- Downtown Disney Hosts Splash! Animals This Fall – Splash! Animals performed outside Rainforest Cafe at the Downtown Disney District last Fall.