- Dreaming of a Disney Christmas
Disney does an amazing job decorating their resorts and parks during the holidays. No detail is left undone. Except your own room! This is where you come in. Below are some tips for making your resort room special during the holiday season. Many Disney visitors decorate for Halloween, birthdays or just because. Same tips apply!
- Best place to start is your window. Before you head out, buy items at local dollar stores or Christmas Tree Shops.
- LED string lights are best as they don’t get hot. Bring some suction cup hooks to help display them.
- Window clings are cheap, lightweight, and available in Disney themes. I find mine at the Dollar Store.
- Depending on how you pack you can go as nuts here as you like. Most rooms have a ledge under the window to place any other decorations you like.
- Fake snow spray is a cute idea, but be nice and clean it off before you leave!
- A small wreath will look great on your window or door. If you have the time make something custom with the kids before you leave. A stop at the craft store should get you a wood or felt crafting kit.