Tag Archives: Theme Park
Universal Express Passes allow you to skip the regular standby line and use a special Express Pass line at most of Universal Orlando’s attractions. With the Express Pass you show your pass and get in the special express pass marked line, no need to return at a certain time for the attraction. The Express Pass is however an extra ticketed cost not included in the price of your theme park ticket. I would highly suggest if you are visiting Universal during Peak Summer Months or Holidays that you purchase the Express Pass.
There are a few different Express Pass options to choose from. The most popular is the 2 park Universal Express Pass, it allows you to use your pass in both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, it is valid for use (1) time at each participating show/attraction. If you are only planning on visiting 1 park on the day of your visit then you can purchase a 1-park express pass for either Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure, also valid for (1) time use at each participating show/attraction. The Express Pass Unlimited is good for both parks and allows you to bypass the regular lines an unlimited amount of times on the day you visit.
The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida has a special offer right now just for Florida residents! Disney offers a special 3-day Discover Disney Ticket for only $119 plus tax. With this ticket, you receive admission to one theme park per day on any three days through June 7, 2013. The Discover Disney ticket can be used at any of the four Walt Disney World theme parks and do not have to be used in consecutive days! Is three days not enough for you to experience the magic of Disney World? You can add an extra day for only $10 more plus tax!
You can purchase this special offer from now through June 3, 2013. In order to purchase this ticket, you must provide proof of residency. There are also blackout dates of March 23, 2013 through April 5, 2013.
Don’t forget, we also have great discounts for Florida residents on their hotel rooms as well! Why not stay and experience all of the Disney magic you can and add a hotel room for a great price?
Have you heard about Chip and Co’s new partnership with Destinations in Florida? Destinations in Florida is an authorized Disney vacation planner that will help you plan your magical vacation at no cost to you! Plus, you’ll great service and extra perks such as an autographed picture of Mickey Mouse and helpful tips!
Are you ready to book your Disney World vacation or purchase your Discover Disney Florida resident tickets? Siera would love to help! Use the Request a Quote Box to book your vacation of a lifetime!
- Use an authorized Disney vacation planner! (chipandco.com)
- Disneyland Planning for Disney World experts (chipandco.com)
The weather is getting warmer which means may people will start adding a trip to Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon into their vacations! If you have never been to the Disney Water Parks, this is a must do activity and offers something the entire family can enjoy. You may wonder, though, what you need to pack to ensure a great day!
1. Towels – Take them from your resort room if you are staying on property. You can even request extras from housekeeping if you want. If you have purchased a water parks fun and more ticket I might suggest bringing beach towels from home. Those who are only visiting the water parks once really don’t need to do this.
2. Water shoes or flip flops- The ground gets very hot! All members of your party should have some sort of foot protection.
Heading to Disney World or Disneyland in 2013? Be sure to request your FREE Walt Disney World Vacation Planning DVD and get started with your planning today!
Once you have your DVD be sure to stop by Chip and Co for the best in Disney Park News, Planning Tips, Giveaway and Much More!
Just click the image above to order yours today!
- Disney World Behind the Magic – What Disney does behind the scenes to help YOU have a better vacation (chipandco.com)
- Top 10 Disney World Rides You Must Do Each Visit! (chipandco.com)
When I was younger I was a big Disney World thrill seeker. I could ride Splash Mountain all day long, take the trek to the top of Everest every hour on the hour, and spend enough time on Rockin Roller Coaster to make Aerosmith question my sanity. As I got older and had kids my ride choices changed. I would have to spend more time on family friendly rides and sneak off to ride Space Mountain when the little ones would be napping in the stroller. No matter what your situation the fact remains there are some rides you Must Do ever visit.
Here is a list of my Must Do Disney World Rides:
- Soarin’ - This virtual hang glider ride over California is located in the land pavilion at Epcot. The combination of sight, smell, and sensation will leave you breathless! Make sure as soon as you get off pick up a Fastpass to do again later.
- Pirates of the Caribbean - This classic ride located in Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom will take you through a swash buckling tale that will make everyone in your group smile! You will also be guaranteed to be singing “Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate’s life for me” for the rest of the day! Now featuring mermaids!