Tag Archives: Loyalty program
Great news, Downtown Disney and sports fans! Splitsville, the brand new luxury bowling spot in Downtown Disney has recently announced that they will be accepting Tables in Wonderland discount card going forward.
For those who aren’t sure what Tables in Wonderland is, it’s a Disney World Dining discount card that can be purchased by Florida residents, Disney Vacation Club Members, and Annual/Seasonal Passholders of Walt Disney World.
The card offers a 20% discount on food and beverages (including alcohol) at most Disney World table-service restaurants, and even some counter-service locations (like food courts at resorts that don’t have a table-service location).
I am super excited to that Splitsville is joining the numerous places that Tables in Wonderland members can get discounts. Now you can enjoy a good game with friends and family and get a strike of a discount!
When Amanda is not planning Disney Vacations for her friends and family you can find her covering Disney World Park Info and Interesting News Stories! Amanda also maintains her own Facebook page called Through the Looking Glass with tips and travel deals for her love of Disney.
- Which is better Tables in Wonderland or the Disney Dining Plan? (chipandco.com)
- Changes Coming to Disney World in 2013 (chipandco.com)
For those that aren’t aware, the Tables in Wonderland program is a special discount card that you purchase to get 20% off of dining costs at various restaurants at the Walt Disney World dining locations. However, there are some things that you need to know about the TiW program:
1. The TiW card can only be purchased by a person that has an annual pass, or by a Florida Resident.
2. The card costs $100 for Annual Passholders, and $125 for Florida Residents.
3. As I mentioned, the TiW program will discount 20% off of all your food and drink purchases (including alcohol) at many of the Walt Disney World restaurants, but not all of them. Check here for a list of restaurants.
4. The TiW card can be used for the cardholder and up to nine guests dining with the cardholder.
5. An automatic 18% gratuity is included when using the TiW card, regardless of the size of the party.
6. If you are thinking of buying the TiW card, you need to do some research to make sure that the discount will be at least equal to the cost you are paying for the card.
On the other side of the equation, the Disney Dining Plan has several different choices available. The three main ones are the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan; the original Disney Plus Dining Plan, and the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan. You can also add the Wine and Dine component to your Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan, but that is a separate add-on charge, also they have a Magic Your Way Premium Package that has all kinds of add ons.
A former Disney castmember is accused of stealing money from guests and transferring it to her own account. Aurillely Bentancourt was a front desk castmember at the Disney’s Contemporary Resort when detectives say she funneled customer’s over payments and fraudulent charges into her bank account.
Detectives said she took over-payments guests made on rooms and refunded the credit to her own credit card. She also issued room credits to guests who she said had complained about their room to her own credit card as well.
Disney said they did not realize this was going on, but when the discovery was made they contacted authorities. It took a year to track down Bentancourt.
- Using a Disney Visa Rewards Card to save for your next Disney Vacation (chipandco.com)
- Disney and Harrods Team Up for the Holidays (chipandco.com)
Enter now to win Movie Tickets, Giftcards, and more from Disney Movie Rewards.
Grand Prize is 2 Million Disney Movie Reward Points! Imagine all the freebies you can get with that!
Click here to learn more and to enter.
- Disney Movie Rewards: Mystery Bonus Points In Today’s Newsletter (couponingtodisney.com)
- Disney Movie Rewards: Add 25 Points To Your Account (chipandco.com)
Plus if you are new to Disney Movie Rewards, you might not know about the possible 175 points you can earn with the Member Surveys.
Here’s how to see if you have any survey’s available:
- Log into your Disney Movie Rewards account
- Click on My DMR (located next to the star logo)
- Look on the left hand side for Surveys
- Under that tab, you should see up to 3 surveys listed. Complete them to earn extra points in your account!
You can also check the unlocked offers tab (located above the Survey tab) to see if you have any exclusive offers available.
(thanks Couponing to Disney)
- Disney Movie Rewards – Disney’s Art of Animation Resort 3 Night Stay (chipandco.com)
- $8 Off Lady and the Tramp on Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack (chipandco.com)